Unofficial Pic Posting thread--Shorebound Shark Tourney

Info, Photos and leaderboard thread for 2007
reelemin
KING MACKEREL

team oldskool

Post by reelemin »

YA ITS BEEN A LITTLE SLOW BUT WELL FIND THEM..THANKS TO TEAM KILLER SHARKS FOR LEAVING US ONE

Brian of the LPC
Fisher

Post by Brian of the LPC »

Land Pirates Crew caught two of the 10th :shock: most deadly sharks yesterday...
Land Pirates Crew
Image Image

captbruce
Weekend Warrior

Post by captbruce »

Nice Going Landpirates..

You Guys are Hot on the Sharks :lol:

Yea I watched the Shark Rattlers they called 2 Reef Sharks after endless rattling..LOLOL :shock: I enjoyed it all yea the Red Head is Cute missed the bathing suit though :x have to see the re peat . It was amazing to see the Great White Free Jump in Austrailia after they thought they only did it in South Africa. Some good Shark Bite Stories and all..

Tight Lines, CapT Bruce

www.billybones.cc

Team rebel
KING MACKEREL

Re: team oldskool

Post by Team rebel »

edit
Last edited by Team rebel on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Welcome to the Greatest Show on Surf"

http://WWW.TEAMREBELFISHING.COM

Team Shark Fever
Old Salt

sandbar shark

Post by Team Shark Fever »

Caught this sandbar shark fishing with the wife and kids last night.
Not the typical shark for August down here ,,she looked to
be pregnant and was plenty feisty.Would love to hook a big summer hammer like the 14 footer big John and Benny caught not to far from here 2 years ago on the Dania pier.After fighting the shark 4-1/2 hours on a 12/0 the old man came out on the t and made them cut the shark off.No shark fishing allowed he protested!!! I guess the local tourist dollar is more important then the rights of local land based fisherman.

Fatty sandbar with my girls.

Team Shark Fever
Old Salt

pier hammer

Post by Team Shark Fever »

I was not there,the story was told to me by big Johnny,,,oh well.
I stand corrected.Huge hammer great to have a picture to go with the story.Maybe that hammer's grandma is still swimming in the area.

TarponKing
Seasoned Fisher

Post by TarponKing »

WOW so many awesome fish..... havent posted here for awhile but have been out off and on lately....stuck around our hometown today and had quite a few bites :wink:

anyways congradulations to everyone who has been catching the big ones....mike awesome hammerhead..

and all those tigers :o

Good luck to everyone else and hope the tournement finishes up to be awesome......maybe i will make it to the rewards so i can meet some other sharking folks!

O yeah the tourny has been awesome enough already....wish i could have been apart of it!!!

rcssurfer22
Fisher

Post by rcssurfer22 »

curtis blacktip

lee blacktip

chad lemon

curtis lemon 1

curtis lemon 2
Team Rip the Lips!!

Blacktip Hunter
KING MACKEREL

Post by Blacktip Hunter »

Nice sharks guys! :twisted:
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

Visit us online: http://blacktiphfishing.org

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Nice Sharks, I am glad to see someone is getting them
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

rcssurfer22
Fisher

Post by rcssurfer22 »

thanks alot we have been working hard to get these. Keep up the good work all.
Team Rip the Lips!!

sharkmn42
Old Salt

Post by sharkmn42 »

nice fish everyone!.......We have been at it hard day and night and no rewards....its a bad summer season ive seen many of them just have to take it in stride and not personal but its the worst summer that my eyes have seen . were in that 10 year cycle that ive been talking about full bore.....i hate being fishless but its a reality check but, were well over 40 nurse sharks now....thats the same and im sure we will get more by the tourneys end.....later, mike :wink:
Is it better to be feared or respected or is it two much to ask for both......

Team rebel
KING MACKEREL

Post by Team rebel »

your right about ONE thing mike and thats this is the worst year i have ever seen..besides a nice tiger run i nthe beginning which was new this year SUCKS..but we r making the most of what we got :D just relax and let the sharks come as they may

TROPHY nurse LOL
we cant get sharks but we can sure as hell get cudas 300yds out on whole bonys :roll:
got bored and had gummys around so we hooked Geoffs girl into one..gummy but she had fun :D
until next time..rebel out :twisted:

duck772
Weekend Warrior

Post by duck772 »

Great Job Everyone Keep It UP :D
Team OldSkool Jr.

sharkmn42
Old Salt

Post by sharkmn42 »

i dont miss that rod one bit, that nice young ladie pullin on that thing makes my back hurt....that was a mean stick!. its gettin some use glad to see it ....nice job team rebel!....we fished a unproductive beach again today, Reelemin is fishing hard and harder than anyone ive broke in yet , my hats off to ya pete! oh wait i seen ya wearing it in a pic didnt i ?...lol....welcome to the skool of hardknocks, and a very tight drag on that 14/0 huh?....... the search continues, but 30hrs beach time in a week are gettin old with out bites, combinded with work makes for long...... long ....days, speaking of which, we need a few 5-7 fish days.....the only thing i know to do there zac is get out there and try to make it happen , come as they may ?
no ill go find them like we have been trying to do, weve sacraficed to much to turn back now....we will find them, its only sleep that were losing, off to bed .....mike :wink:

Blacktip Hunter
KING MACKEREL

Post by Blacktip Hunter »

Zac freakin sick cuda!! I hope i catch one that big one day. Cut out the jaws of the cuda and do the bleach process to clean them. :wink:
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

Visit us online: http://blacktiphfishing.org

Brian of the LPC
Fisher

howdy.... we went out yesterday and got annihilated by bugs all day long and one nurse shark. later on in the evening we get a nice hit on the 9/0 and bring in this BT.
we were all pretty much content with the BT and wanted to get the heck out of there because the bugs were literally eating us alive, so everyone left the beach except for my dad, as hardcore as he is. So i packed up all his gear and left him alone with just his rod and a chair and i went home to get some sleep. He said, "Ill call you if i get something i cant handle by myself so keep your phone by your ear."
so there i am, in a nice peaceful sleep, when my phone rings at like 1:30 in the morning. He's like," Ben, I got something big on the 14/0 and im definatelly gonna need your help." so i jumped in the jeep, grabbed my lucky hat, hit the gas and was there at light speed. By the time i fought my way through the bugs, he was still fighting the fattest tiger for its length that weve got so far. It was a nice fish. hooked in the left pectoral fin. i jumped in the picture because i had something i had to say to someone.... 8) i hope she gets the message.
Land Pirates Crew
Image Image

duck772
Weekend Warrior

Post by duck772 »

Brittany STAY IN FLORIDA and help the man out....oh and Great Shark guys! lol
Team OldSkool Jr.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

Brittany STAY IN FLORIDA!! umm...whoever you are. Nice tiger!!
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

captbruce
Weekend Warrior

Post by captbruce »

:lol: Nice Sharks Everyone!!!

Hey Ben, Thats one nice Tiger your Dad caught :wink: Also wanted to mention :?: were you bit by :shock: LOVE BUGS :shock: .. LOLOL Hey its been a slow year from what my shop Manager ( Sharkmn42) says but there is still some time and still many Sharks to catch......Good Luck Everyone !!!

Tight Lines, CapT Bruce :lol:

www.billybones.cc

benjamin
Seasoned Fisher

Post by benjamin »

:roll: yep. the love bugs are just too much to handle this time of year you know. but yea... she's the girl in the pics of the lemons who cant wipe the smile off her face :D
anyways... sean and my dad got one more BT last night.... here it is....
land pirates crew.....hatin on googans since 1984...

reelemin
KING MACKEREL

team oldskool

Post by reelemin »

got one. couldnt have done it with out the team work!! thanks guys

sharkmn42
Old Salt

Post by sharkmn42 »

We got the system down now pete.....lets stay on them and keep the rods bent....sea ya tomarrow night, .....nice fish team rebel and LPC and brittney please stay in FLA!....shark fishing ladies are all way welcome, we have a few fishing with us this year that want to start a team of there own next year and they sure are pretty and stick it out with us guys in the, were having fun this year thanks to you, ive been taking fish off there hooks all day thats why im not in many pics , your keeping me active.....Blackfin rods make pink rods so i have the hook up mike , i promise you will look good in action and beautillfull doing it keeep it up, seas ya !.....mike .........:wink:

captbruce
Weekend Warrior

Post by captbruce »

:D Nice Going everyone...

Mke glad to see yah " Hooked up Last Night" Nice job Pops.As always .. Benji , ? Do yah flip over for Brittany like yah did for that Tiger ? :lol: Yea :wink: Brittany Stay in Florida :wink: I don"t know where you are going :?: but here in Florida yah can wear that Bikini Year round here !!! Benji stop by the shop N get er a Shirt on me .. :wink:

Tight Lines, CapT Bruce

www.billybones.cc

Brian of the LPC
Fisher

Bruce, you must be talking about this "backflip"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSVbLoWNmI
Land Pirates Crew
Image Image

Team rebel
KING MACKEREL

Post by Team rebel »

nice fish oldskool!

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

m

Post by maddawgandcrew »

nice fish pete 'n' old school

:wink:
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

captbruce
Weekend Warrior

Post by captbruce »

MadDawg, :wink:

Great meeting you last night maybe we can get out sometime howd the boys do ?

Tight Lines, CapT Bruce

www.billybones.cc

a proud sponser of

T :wink: he Land Pirates Crew !!!!!!! and the Tourny

Yes Brian :shock: his Injuring Backflip hurt his head this one hurt his HearT lol:

Many Fish in the Sea :roll: but yah catch only one keeper once in a while 8)

sharkmn42
Old Salt

Post by sharkmn42 »

we lost sleep last night for a gummer......mike :wink:

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

nice to meet you captbruce i will trie to swing by the store this weekend and check it out a litle south of me . no fish when i was thier .

te
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

Return to “2007 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY”