Fin Nor reel deal!

You will find info on tackle and types of set ups and rigs that we have discussed here in the forum.
justfishun98
Fisher

Fin Nor reel deal!

Post by justfishun98 »

Hi! Here's a newbe. First post. New to this. Eavesdropped one night and it seemed like a good forum. I'm "just fishun98". The forum section I was in was discussing "Fin Nor" spinning reels and their cost. Most sounded high. I'm getting ready to retire so I'm trying to get ready to get to the East Coast to fish and maybe relocate. Live in N.E. Ohio. It's a new start. I've fished a lot and miss the ocean. Anyway I'm trying to get tackle together and Wed.-2-16-11, I found a site with great prices on Fin Nors. I bought a Fin Nor OFS9500 for $123.99 shipped. The OFS8500 was $114.99. The OFS7500 was $106.99.This place is "SRMO"- Shark River Mail Order/www.srmo.com. I looked at many sites and none came close to this. Hope someone can use this. Never did forums so I'm going to explore a bit and I'll be back again. Keep well!

Miamipescador
KING MACKEREL

Re: Fin Nor reel deal!

Post by Miamipescador »

Welcome to the forum! :dude:

justfishun98
Fisher

Fin Nor OOPS!

Post by justfishun98 »

I forgot there was a $10.25 Shipping charge on that Fin Nor OFS9500. Been buying tackle and can"t keep it straight. Sorry bout that.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Fin Nor reel deal!

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Welcome to the Forum and Thanks for the INFO
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Return to “Tackle Help”