PR Knot

Post your How to Storys-Articles here and please only How To's related to Boatless Fishing.
tears143
KING MACKEREL

Re: PR Knot

Post by tears143 »

kblue wrote:
Oh, I didn't know but now I know this vid was for me...thanks bro. I still felt sorry my 20LB mono roll was cut mysteriously after you made the knot to braid at the bridge...
I don't think you with utility belt alone will be enough... we also need the gaff to hold the other end of line...but gaff will be in use by GoPro user... and we will get a nasty yell by crew either we using for KG knot or someone else using for gopro...
So I am go back to PR knot...I had to find my bobbin that Jared told me throw away...
Wait... What?
There's more than one way to tie an FG knot. The way I do it, just requires tension from the rod and that's it. Don't need to tie it to some gaff or anything.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

I just watched the video. That's not a knot it's a career. Seriously, that's as much a weave as any I've ever seen.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Can a mod please lock this thread before my brain explodes?

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

crashmister wrote:I just watched the video. That's not a knot it's a career. Seriously, that's as much a weave as any I've ever seen.
LMAO hahahahaahaha good one Pat. Love it!

-Swordfish

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

SaltyDog wrote:Can a mod please lock this thread before my brain explodes?
I knew If the thread went three pages the gibberish was going to make you pop. Whenever a thread goes rogue on the forum it's always interesting to see the member that started the mess. Usually a light shade of blue huh?
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Kingofthesea wrote:
SaltyDog wrote:Can a mod please lock this thread before my brain explodes?
I knew If the thread went three pages the gibberish was going to make you pop. Whenever a thread goes rogue on the forum it's always interesting to see the member that started the mess. Usually a light shade of blue huh?
That is my specialty... and about to start new one...

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Now, there are only two type of fishermen in this world...
1) who knows FG knot
2) who doesn't know FG knot

Return to “How To's Articles”