B.O.L.O.

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: B.O.L.O.

Post by Kingofthesea »

Kingofthesea
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

A funny one was paris hiltons bra (tommy

Rob762
Fisher

Post by Rob762 »

So many memories... CJ - oh the headaches...

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

You guys sound like there were many Joe's and KOTS's at back then...once upon a time at boatless forum...

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

PaulieBoy wrote:Nobody will top the cowboy Justin lol, he was a bipolar bundle of nerves, if Forest Gump and the Joker (Heith Ledger) were to have a baby you would have a Cowboy Justin :nilly:
Lots of great memories though...I do miss the old gang
Is there any thread you recommend me to read when I am so bored?

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

The vast majority of the good threads were on the old political section that was somehow the only forum that was wiped during an accidental purge here :roll:
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Lets not forget about some peoples accounts that were active with lots of pics and reports those were the dark times....still pissed about that

Rob762
Fisher

Post by Rob762 »

SaltyDog wrote:Lets not forget about some peoples accounts that were active with lots of pics and reports those were the dark times....still pissed about that
I lost nearly 4,000 posts, many with pictures. Stopped coming here much immediately after that...

Rob762
Fisher

Post by Rob762 »

fishnfool73 wrote:The vast majority of the good threads were on the old political section that was somehow the only forum that was wiped during an accidental purge here :roll:
My entire account was wiped.... ALL of it.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Rob762 wrote:Stopped coming here much immediately after that...
Same here on the account....but do let me ask this. You stopped just because 4k of thread was gone? Reason within if you dont mind

Rob762
Fisher

Post by Rob762 »

Rare wrote:
Same here on the account....but do let me ask this. You stopped just because 4k of thread was gone? Reason within if you dont mind
Corresponded with a general drop in traffic on the forums. Not much to administer when traffic dies - that and my admin role went poof when I was somehow erased. lol So, with the obligation gone to help administer, visits dropped dramatically. I still pop in periodically to check on folks, but spend more time on twitter/FB

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Rob762 wrote:
Rare wrote:
Corresponded with a general drop in traffic on the forums. Not much to administer when traffic dies - that and my admin role went poof when I was somehow erased. lol So, with the obligation gone to help administer, visits dropped dramatically. I still pop in periodically to check on folks, but spend more time on twitter/FB
Back then, how busy traffic are we talking here?

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

blue it dead compared to what it use to be
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rob762
Fisher

Post by Rob762 »

gruntking wrote:blue it dead compared to what it use to be
Precisely. Used to be quite lively both in general discussions and fishing reports....

ilovefishing
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ilovefishing »

swordfish wrote:This is epic... HAHA

Cowboyjustin, now there is a gem... I miss those shenanigans. Acid ryan and warren. Yeah man, lot of the older crowd went away... 4wheel angler, I fished with him a few times, I really liked him, good people.

-Swordfish
ryan and warren still fish together, mostly out in flamingo. ryan got married, believe he guides as well and warren is a teacher now

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Want the good old days back? When men were men and could speak the way we do on the bridges and piers? Then vote for the New Yawk lunatic running for President. (tommy (tommy

The last fun ended when that pussy (can say it now) spearo went nuts threatening legal schit and Tommy stopped us from really driving him completely over the cliff. Of course, we should have charged for the disposal.

Maybe we could have JUST ONE THREAD completely dedicated to the rantings of the most twisted racist minds here. Just one thread where all the homophobes, xenophobes, Islamaphobes, Marxists, JEW Haters, Nazi lovin', redneck, etc. diks among us can hang? You can have the entire rest of the Forum.......that's fine with our team. Everything posted on the thread stays there. NO DELETIONS. Are you tired of getting schit on because you're American? Cause you're White? That's right. This could be the playground for the malcontent to rant. Do you really want to read my schit all over the Forum the next time a Muzzie decides to visit Allah? I don't think so.

Not to get ahead of myself but we don't want any newbies or ministers wandering in by mistake so it's gotta have a title on the hard side. Don't want the kiddies wandering in right?Let's see what we could come up with. Here's my entry to warm up the nuts. How about ..........

"NICE DAY TO KILL A FRIGGIN _______________"!

I'll talk to Tommy later if there is any interest. How's that for twisted in Cali?
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Kingofthesea wrote:
Maybe we could have JUST ONE THREAD completely dedicated to the rantings of the most twisted .
I know who that is and he is not mention on this thread..... (tommy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Gotta be Johnnie Green Tide huh?

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Well truth be told I do feel oppressed being a white man in America

All because of them damn Jews trying to keep the white man down
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Yeah and then have the popo the cia the fbi the swat me flat team running you of the road for non PC (Political Correct) statements.

That IMO is a dangerous game Richard. For real. I mean you an old fart others still got many more moons to go. LOL

Nah but seriously that would put BF in danger. At times it gets tight already.

I wish it could be more easy but unfortunatly 1939 is just a minute away cuz the tatics are already here.

On the other hand.

Brah you remember the time we went down to the keys and stopped in this more upscale supermarket. Somebody went down a isle with his red neck outfit and look. A person came along and got to hear something like this - Dangit down south we dont have that stuff.

I almost pissed my pants LMFAO and then at the cashier. Dude funny stuff I am tellin ya.
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Ron, the cashier liked my overalls and southern hospitality but was baffle why the cracker bread wasn't soft...

You need to look deep in the thread to find this guy.....

Ice
Weekend Warrior

Post by Ice »

I'mmmm baccck....but more mature now. God I was an ass back in the day. I don't know how I survived without someone killing me. Hindsight is 20/20.

By the way, I'm CowboyJustin, Username28, SnapperHunter26, and whatever other names I used.

DragonFire
Weekend Warrior

Post by DragonFire »

The zombie got me :shaking2: and change my new killer name to Dragonfire :nilly: but right after that i ran into some pretty chitty health issue and didnt have the energy or desire to even fish let also post on any forums .. i have been coming around lately (heath wise) and even set up two camp trips to Jettypark so hopefully i will post some reports in the months to come...hell i even got me yak and only taken out once... and i did that right after i got out of the hospital... i need something to make me feel better :happyfisherman: anywhoo hello to anyone that remember my charming way i had with words :shock: :nilly:

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Still hanging in there, health issue here also,, failing heart that ain;t gonna get better.
I mainly SUP/Canoe fish now in the Bay or Choko.

Here's a couple old ones..

MasterPeacock
HialeahAngler
and who can forget Mike(xx) and his bucket of P's.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Wow You guys really brought this back from the dead. Lots of headaches reading some of those names. guess age and health has gotten to many of us, LOL

Ice
Weekend Warrior

Post by Ice »

cudaman wrote:Wow You guys really brought this back from the dead. Lots of headaches reading some of those names. guess age and health has gotten to many of us, LOL
Yes sir, sometimes I wonder how I am still alive with some of the stuff I have said and done in the past. I'm shocked nobody killed me. I had a few fights, but few really challenged me. I was finally diagnosed schizoaffective. My problem is, once I cross that line, theres no coming back til I see blood or my opponent stops moving. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. I know I have pissed you off Herbert, I remember it well, I cant change the past, but I regret what happened.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

RIP Gus.....
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

full-cooler
Seasoned Fisher

Post by full-cooler »

Maaaan from 06 to now seems like a world and whole life ago... it’s crazy .. my whole life then was fit everything I can in my turbo civic hatchback and go fishing nothing or no one else mattered .. my gpa suffered because of it .. man oh man I’m glad I grew up finally .. looking at my old post it seems as though I couldn’t even write a complete sentence without typos or grammatical errors ridden though it ..

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

BOLO ??? HUH ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raising a couple ballplayers now - My oldest, ISabella plays HS and 16u at 14 and Sophia pitches at 12. LOOOOTSA Batting cage and 'Sit on a bucket' time.

I miss you ol fuggers.......
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

who knows nobody calls me to go fishing when they are down here anyway heh

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”