Vacuum sealer for preserving fish

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Rathian
Fisher

Vacuum sealer for preserving fish

Post by Rathian »

If you have dificulty with preserving fish and maintaining its freshness, a Crazysales Maxkon vacuum sealer would be the best solution for you. I bought one months ago and find it is great.This device enables you to keep your fish for a longer time. This product solved the problems I used to have. It is easy to operate and makes less sound than other food saver. One of the advantages of it I love most is that it can seal the fish perfectly without crushing it, which keeps the shape intact and makes it available for some cooking method like sous vide.

This Best Vacuum Sealer For Fish is for you if you’re looking for best vacuum sealer that is easy to comes and operate with all the material and accessories you need to start the operation. The special hand held vacuuming hose works extremely well with accessories for FoodSaver vacuum sealer jars and canisters and marinating foods. Reading the instructions while in the manual, begin by using machine just like a pro within a matter of minutes. The manual operation of the device is perfect for sealing without wasting seal bags since you can cut the bags to match the sizes you require as well as protecting delicate items from damage.

randrunner
Fisher

Re: Vacuum sealer for preserving fish

Post by randrunner »

The vacuum sealer for fish you linked to is no longer in business or does not have a website anymore.

I have actually been on the lookout for a good vacuum sealer for preserving fish because the biggest problems I have is moisture killing the vacuum sealer. Another problem I have is the fish cleaning stations never have a dang power outlet.

I ended up searching around and ended up finding a fish and game vacuum sealer which has a hookup to run off a 12 volt battery or off a wall outlet. I've heard good things about it, and their big marketing point is the fact that it can stand the higher moisture content packages like what you get in fish fillets. I am pretty confident that will work out very well for me.

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”