Penn Power stik

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Hunter1
Fisher

Penn Power stik

Post by Hunter1 »

I'm getting some tackle ready for pier fishing for next season. Reel's are taken care of. The rod i plan on using is a Penn Power stik pc3811 7' m 15 to 40 # line 3/4 to 3 oz lure wt. Would this be ok or should i go heavier.Thank's. :reeling:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Penn Power stik

Post by Kingofthesea »

Heavier??? What do you think swims past our piers that you would want to eat? That said, I own three Penn Powerstix mostly for boats that are fantastic and really take a beating. The only thing that would break that 7 footer off a Florida pier is probably kblue (tommy go have fun, break some rods on screaming fish and post reports. Pics not necessary....we all know what they look like. (exception for any permit)
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Hunter1
Fisher

Post by Hunter1 »

Thanks, I figured it would be ok. I only get Florida once a year. Mostly i fish the Maryland and Delaware piers. Some times we get hie by small sharks. I'll use it and have fun. Thank's again. :reeling:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Watch the different posts from our piers. PM anyone that seems to know what they are doing on that particular pier. These guys are always willing to meet up and adopt a foreigner from up north.

Better yet......you want fish? You want great fish? Edible fish? Then call & charter either Capt. GK or Capt. GDPhil both elite Boatless members IMOI have their #'s if you want. For Florida fishing both of these captains give you the biggest bang for your buck. They know everything and enjoy teaching the sport. I even think Phil has an Asian kid that cleans your fish and ties on new jigs.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Hunter1
Fisher

Post by Hunter1 »

Thank's You and your family have a happy thanks giving. :reeling:

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”