Sanibel

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
tom222
Weekend Warrior

Sanibel

Post by tom222 »

Going to Sanibel 2nd week in Sept. Any hints on where and how to fish there? Would like to fish the surf but could fish elsewhere if necessary. Thanks, Tom

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Sanibel

Post by krash »

I'm heading there next weekend... Sanibel Inn, will be walking the shoreline, can't hardly call it surf, casting for Snook in the sunrise hours, fishing with a guide 1/2 day in PI Sound...

If you have a kayak I'd suggest Ding Darling park.. other than that the fishing pier. Stop by the Bait Box and ask them whats happening around the island.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

tom222
Weekend Warrior

Post by tom222 »

OK, will do. Thanks!

snookmaster69
Fisher

Post by snookmaster69 »

Go fish Blind Pass bridge. Ding is great place but you have to know how to fish there.I live in Naples and fish that place a lot.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Bowmans beach is another fav. spot to walk the beach and cast a line....

I'm in Longboat Key rest of this week.. beach here is loaded with Ladyfish and whitebaits, this morning I did get a nice little 24" Snook after catching a few Ladies.... the Ladies are fun to catch but do tear up my soft jerk baits though
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

tom222
Weekend Warrior

Post by tom222 »

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”