BF TOURNEY WHO'S IN ?

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
migs24
Old Salt

Re: BF TOURNEY WHO'S IN ?

Post by migs24 »

If we can get enough people.. I'm down for the tourney. Got a lot of shy people on here though. How many members do we have and how many aren't just creepers? It's gonna take a little bit of "motivation" to get all the internet fisherman to wipe the dust of their rods and do some real fishing... and quit fishing for reports.
Hell, maybe even add a freshwater category since its a favorite around here. From what I've read on here, I think gruntking has a secret profound love for catching blue gills, specs and spear fishing(LOL) so we should consider making it mandatory a largemouth bass over 19in should be submitted so that all salt fish qualify. Gear rules: no cast nets or van staals :biglaugh:

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Yea but what motivation would bring them out?... Maybe some bragging rights or some special title (bridge/pier king) lol...we're in winter not good ol summer so no matter what it's gonna be less people imo.... But maybe we could get a small fund going and get a rod/reel combo as a prize just a thought.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

Being im going to handle the prizes again like the raffle, I can tell you first place will be a decent reel or inshore/pier rod.

that should be enough to get everyone who lurks into the tourney
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

saltydoug
Weekend Warrior

Post by saltydoug »

I'm down for a lil friendly competition. I'm about all settled in, not working, I'l have time to develop some mad :reeling: skilz now.

BB4L702, if you're still jonesin and in need of a ride next Saturday we're (me, my son, Miguel) are planning a trip down to the keys . Heck I might even be up for one midweek. Drop me a PM so we don't get :auto: for threadjacking. Fixin to head to the keys now for two/three days; we can firm up plans when I get back.

"Aint no shame in being beat by a Master."
Paying dues; two cents at a time.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

gruntking wrote:you know im starting to think you guys like to talk more about fishing then you actually fish
That may be true but so what? I probably spend more time screwing than you do talking about it. Let's just pick a date, dawn to dusk, three or four species so anyone can win and someone comes home with overall king of the hill title til the next one.

Bottom line......we know exactly who is going to be there. All the guys that enjoy fishing the bridges together are all gonna be there (not Ron :evil: but we know everybody else) to be in on the usual great fun and five or so new members are going to roll the dice and will end up having one of their best times in recent memory. That's exactly how this will play out so let's just check the moon, check the tide, make a reservation at Woody's and get this show on the road already. Believe me if you just pick a date they will come. Same ones always do which is just fine by me. Scotty, it's a great idea just pick any date that works for Joey and it will happen. And it's overdue.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

works for me... i just need 1-2 days notice to break free...

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Alright so what are we doing and when we doing it?

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

If everyone can donate $10 towards my plane ticket I'll show up. Feel like the forum chef needs to be sponsored by the forum at this point anyway.

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”