Where to fish post storm

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Where to fish post storm

Post by cantseeme47 »

I have three options billbaggs, haulover, newport pier which one would you fish friday morning
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Rare
SHARKER

Re: Where to fish post storm

Post by Rare »

Just remember it will be crazy out there with no school on Thursday and Friday

1.Haulover
2.Newport pier
3. Home.
4. Home
5.Home
6. Home
7.Home
8.Home
9.Home
10. Billbaggs,

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

Rare wrote:Just remember it will be crazy out there with no school on Thursday and Friday

1.Haulover
2.Newport pier
3. Home.
4. Home
5.Home
6. Home
7.Home
8.Home
9.Home
10. Billbaggs,

Lmfao i like the honesty. You really think it will be that packed?
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Miami_Chris
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miami_Chris »

Looks like Friday will still be really shitty out. Saturday is what I'd shoot for, even then, expect some serious wind. Depending how it goes, I might be poking around the North Beach area very early Saturday morning, but I have another hurricane to worry about Saturday night :drunk: :dude:

k5523915
Old Salt

Post by k5523915 »

Miami_Chris wrote:Looks like Friday will still be really shitty out. Saturday is what I'd shoot for, even then, expect some serious wind. Depending how it goes, I might be poking around the North Beach area very early Saturday morning, but I have another hurricane to worry about Saturday night :drunk: :dude:
#gofsu

xtremeh18
Old Salt

Post by xtremeh18 »

Before going to Baggs, if you go, make sure to call first. I heard they closed state parks.

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”