IRMA and State of Emergency...

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
Miami_Chris
KING MACKEREL

Re: IRMA and State of Emergency...

Post by Miami_Chris »

Mostly tree damage here in south west Miami. Lost power around 7am Sunday morning, still no power. Phone just started to work.

We got very lucky is Miami. The pictures I have seen from the keys look absolutely terrible. I'll post up some pics/videos when I get power. Hope everyone is holding up with the no power.

Rijkaard
Fisher

Post by Rijkaard »

STRIZ wrote:Glad you and your Fam are fine. Been watching all the webcams that held up.
There is some damage from what I saw. A roof in Winwood blew off. Some trees n stuff. But in the end you are right. Blessed it did not hit head on and more or less a kat 1 type thing.

Happy you are safe. Hope everyone is ok.

BTW Ricky dang bro now in Chille. Hope you are doing fine. Ruth says hi
Hey Ronnie! What's up homeboy? Here in Chile there's plenty of German people, this coming summer I'm going for surf and salmon fishing in the South, it's gorgeous, still the water is cold as hell! Hope you and Ruth are doing great!
Nilson, glad to hear everything was pretty ok, I'll be around there at the end of October for a week, still need to check with my storage up there in Dania how they did through the storm, hope my fishing gear was not too wet!
All in all I'm happy to see how mostly everyone I know went through with no serious damage, still would like to understand more about what really happened to my lovely Keys :cry:
To what I know Yuri's boat and Yankee did through with no significant trouble, saw another footage with keys deers running around and that's another good sign, everything else just wait and hope for the best

Ice
Weekend Warrior

Post by Ice »

Well, I'm alive, lost power sunday at 752am, and didn't get it back til Saturday night around 830ish. AND we didn't even get a direct hit! I am glad to see someone is going after FPL for this cluster *&^$! If we had gotten a direct hit, ok, fine. But we barely got anything here!

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”