Bullbuster Premium Monofilament (www.bullbuster.net)

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
bullbusters
Weekend Warrior

Bullbuster Premium Monofilament (www.bullbuster.net)

Post by bullbusters »

Bullbuster USA
“Thinner, Stronger, Better…Bullbuster”

Bullbusters full line of products are now available online at www.bullbuster.net.
Be sure to check out Bullbuster featured in Florida Sportsmans August issue.

Bullbuster Sticker Solution:
On each spool of Bullbuster you will find four stickers which you can place on your rod or reel. These stickers have the lb class rating of the line you are using and a space for you to write in the date that you spooled your rod. With Bulbuster, at a glance you can see what line you are using and be concious of when it is time to change it.

Bullbuster FAQ:

1) What makes Bullbuster unique from other lines?

Bullbuster monofilament fishing lines exhibit low memory, are soft and flexible, have high abrasion resistance ratings, and were designed with an emphasis on wet knot strength. When compared to the competition, our fishing line has high tensile strength to diameter ratio, so that you can pack more line on your reel. Each spool of Bullbuster comes with four stickers to place on your rods or reels, that help you keep track of when you spooled your reel and what # class fishing line you spooled it with.

Bullbuster provides the best price for premium grade monofilaments on the market. Customers receive distributor pricing on our lines meaning that they buy them for the price that the stores buy them for. Its like buying Ande Monofilament from Ande or Moimoi from directly from Moimoi. At Bullbuster there is no middleman, you buy directly from Bullbuster via Bullbuster.net. Customers should expect to spend significantly less, including shipping, then they would in their local tackle store.
At Bullbuster, we understand that our customers are ready to get back out fishing. Our company has a strong commitment to making our online shopping experience as convenient as possible. We have a 24-hour shipping worldwide shipping program Monday through Friday, which means that products will be shipped within 24 hours of a confirmed order. Customers should be spooled up and ready to fish in no time.

2) Why should I use this instead of other monofilament lines?

1) Guaranteed Quality
- very few companies in the world can achieve or products level of consistency
2) High Tensile Strength to Diameter Ratio
3) High Wet Knot Strength
4) Soft and Flexible With Low Memory
5) Extremely High Abrasion Resistance
-unique surface characteristics allow for this feature
3) Stickers that help you keep track of when you spooled your reel with and when it is time to change it.
4) Distributor pricing (Bullbuster is the best priced premium grade monofilament on the market)
- Our quality is never compromised because the savings is not on the product but instead of its method of distribution.

3) What's the price range?

Prices at http://www.bullbuster.net:

1/4Lb spools: $5
1Lb spools: $15
5Lb spools: $75

4) Is there a unique process used to create the mono?
Bullbuster monofilaments are produced with special machinery that produces unique surface characteristics for better abrasion resistance. The machinery has advanced melting and mixing technology to achieve homogenous mixing of various performance enhancing additives with polymer matrix that result in higher level of consistency of the product. An indication of the processes capability is in Bullbuster lines narrow diameter tolerance. Very few companies in the world can achieve this level of consistency in this gauge, let alone produce this gauge monofilament. Apart from the standard tests, field relevant tests like hauling stimulation tests are done to ensure trouble free hauling at the usage.

5) What pound-test ranges do you offer? And in what spool sizes? And what colors?

Bullbuster offers:

1/4Lb spools :
12lb test (1557 yards): clear, blue, pink
15lb test (1144 yards): clear, blue, pink
20lb test (876 yards): clear, blue, pink
25lb test (692 yards): clear, blue, pink
30lb test (561 yards): clear, blue , pink
50lb test (286 yards): clear, blue, pink

1Lb spools:
15lb test (4576 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
20lb test (3503 yards): clear, blue, pink , hi vis yellow
25lb test (2768 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
30lb test (2242 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
50lb test (1144 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
80lb test (692 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
100lb test (561 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
125lb test (359 yards): clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow
200lb test (194 yards: clear, blue, pink, hi vis yellow

5Lb spools:
15lb test (22878 yards): pink, hi vis yellow
20lb test (17516 yards): pink, hi vis yellow
30lb test (11210 yards): pink, hi vis yellow
50lb test (5720 yards): pink, hi vis yellow, clear
80lb test (3460 yards): pink, hi vis yellow, clear
100lb test (2803 yards): pink, hi vis yellow, clear
125lb test (1794 yards) : pink, clear
200lb test (970 yards): pink, , clear

http://www.facebook.com/Bullbuster.mono ... shing.line
https://plus.google.com/107013063084498996341

Bullbuster USA Fishing Line - Premium brand direct fishing lines (50% off retail pricing).

bullbusters
Weekend Warrior

Re: Bullbuster Premium Monofilament (www.bullbuster.net)

Post by bullbusters »

Thanks man... heres a screenshot of the website.

Bullbuster USA Fishing Line - Premium brand direct fishing lines (50% off retail pricing).

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Where is this stuff made? It doesn't say anywhere on the website.

bullbusters
Weekend Warrior

Post by bullbusters »

Bullbuster Lines are made in India.

killula
KING MACKEREL

Post by killula »

Anyone try using these lines before?

bullbusters
Weekend Warrior

Post by bullbusters »

Talk to permit chaser, Team Rebel and several other board members for their reviews. What type of fishing do you usually do?

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Nice prices, ill check out the site and most likely give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up.

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Just ordered a Pound Spool of the 30LB Test in Pink, going to give it a shot and I'll give you guys some feedback on how this line acts. Till then!!.. 8)

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

LOL Nelson, so far I'm loving the Ande Pink man, we'll see how this goes. I'm real curious about the Memory on it as it claims it has low memory. That is really big for me, but what is bigger I think especially for us bridge fisherman is the abrasion resistance. You already know how it is with the pilings and barnacles I dont gotta tell you!.. :mrgreen:

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

So I was supposed to get my pound spool yesterday which I was home and off from work
I get up this morning and check the tracking number and FedEx said they delivered yesterday which there was no package or notice to be found....sigh, I called them and had them do a follow up with the driver so I can know what happened, if not I just file a claim to get my money back.

In the mean time I ordered another pound spool but will be picking it up Monday morning at their warehouse in north Miami.

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Damn you know what Nelson and Ron I never thought of that. I'll keep that in mind for my next order then, I already told the guy I was picking this one up at the warehouse.

It does make sense what you guys say though, we have FedEx coming to the store regularly and I know the guy he's great people and is also a big time angler.

Appreciate the feedback Mi Amigos!

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Ok so FedEx found the Package and dropped it off today, it was sitting in the back of the Truck lol.

Just wanted to show some pictures and give some quick feedback on the line without using it in the water just yet.

Out of the box you can see how much bigger this 1LB is compared to a standard 1/4LB Spool of 30LB Ande Line. One thing that is true from the web site that I did notice right off the bat is the diameter of the Line itself. It is smaller in diameter than the compared Ande Brand. The difference is not huge, but it is noticeable. I would say if you are using 30LB, buy 40LB Test.

Here you can see the whole Spool itself, the BullBuster Pink in fact is the same color and shade Pink as the Ande Pink.

Here you can see the sticker that the spool is equipped with 4 of them. I'm sorry due to the flash you cant see the writing on it, but it does say the Pound Test and a slot to write in the Date.

Here you can see the comparison in size of the 1LB spool so you can get an idea of the size compared to a standard 1/4LB spool.

I will let you guys know how it feels once I get out. I will be doing some tests against it and see how it holds up. My Main concern for right now is the amount of abrasion the line can take before it gives out. I will keep you guys posted but for now this is it!!.. 8)

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Damn Nelson that's a good read right there brah! Appreciate that feed back and great find. 8) Its just the thinness that gets me because I automatically start thinking in the back of my head, how's the work load of this? Is it real abrasive? Atleast the difference in diameter isn't huge, if not is be going crazy with plenty of doubt.

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”