Line & Lure Conditioner

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Line & Lure Conditioner

Post by baitwetter »

Hi all. Has anyone had the opportunity to use the samples of Line & Lure conditioner that we gave out during the tourney events? I have used them on 4 of my rods and think the stuff really works. I think it works better with braid than with mono. It makes it easier to cast and the line doesnt seem to knot as much. Whats your opinion of the product?
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: Line & Lure Conditioner

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Yes I have too, it seems to reduce the amount of wind knots using light braid on my ultralights.

cybereagle
I FEAR NO FISH

Post by cybereagle »

Where could I get this line conditioner.I often use alot of braid and would like to test it out. Thanks.

ddratler
Old Salt

Post by ddratler »

cybereagle wrote:Where could I get this line conditioner.I often use alot of braid and would like to test it out. Thanks.
what he said??
fishings only boring if you suck at catching fish

Dani D

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

ddratler
Old Salt

Post by ddratler »

thanks!
fishings only boring if you suck at catching fish

Dani D

robfad

Post by robfad »

You can pick it up at any Bass Pro Shop. Getting pretty popular..you should find it in more & more stores in the future.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

Hi Rob. Glad you made it on here! :cheers:
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

FlyFishin321
Weekend Warrior

Post by FlyFishin321 »

Umm yea i saw it from captain Gary Giles if you live in Melbourne/palm bay area you can buy it at harrygoodes fly shop or outdoors or w-e it is. think its like 15.00$ for a decent size spray can.. whats nice is you can apply it and not worry about fish not biting due to oily/smelly chemicals.. and if you put it on your rod guides it puts a protective layer to help scratches along with sunglasses.. also spray it in your tackle boxes and it will prevent rust on your hooks.. very handy to have.. many many other uses also
Website to harry goodes outdoor shop
http://www.fishmore.com/
store info--------------

1231 E. New Haven Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-723-4751

robfad

Post by robfad »

jettypark28 wrote:I try it and i really can't see the benefits of it... i have two exact reels with 40lb pp on them, i use it on one
and it didnt cast no further than the other one...
sorry but IMO i just think its another selling hype product :pistols:
Please remember this is not a spray and cast product. If you pre-apply Line & Lure to your line and rod (the night before or at least a couple of hours before) you will see an increase in casting distance and line life, a decrease in wind knots and backlashes/blowouts. It will also keep the salt buildup and corrosion problems on your gear way down. Your reels and rods will stay a lot cleaner and clean up much easier. Caution note, using it with any oil based products like WD-40, Reel Magic, Penn-Lube spray etc. will keep the polymers from attaching to the surfaces. Use of these oil based agents is not necessary when you use Line & Lure. Check out other tips for getting the most out of Line & Lure Conditioner at:http://www.lineandlure.com. The product really offers a lot of other benefits besides greater casting distance.

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”