Whitey's B&T

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
onshore
Seasoned Fisher

Whitey's B&T

Post by onshore »

If your fishing Sebastian Inlet, Melbourne or Wabasso beach or offshore of the inlet, check out Whitey's Bait & Tackle, 9030 So.Hgy A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL.

This is a well-stocked tackle shop catering to shore, surf and boat fishermen fishing Sebastian Inlet, offshore and beaches north and south.
The greatest assortment of fresh and frozen bait, lures, rigs, rods, reels and tackle within a 35 mile radius. And honest information about what's happening at the inlet and on the beaches and offshore.
Bill
Beach & Bay Inspector

bigboyjames11
Old Salt

Post by bigboyjames11 »

fully agree. great place, but they do run out of hand picks on saturdays and sundays because of all the people fishing the inlet on the weekend.
only the big and strong survive

Bi0tic
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Whitey's B&T

Post by Bi0tic »

I have nothing against Whitey's, but definitely not the place to go for rod and reel assortment, especially within 35 miles.
I want to Believe

D&W Customs
Fisher

Re: Whitey's B&T

Post by D&W Customs »

I worked with Whitney here in Virginia in a small family run butcher shop back in the very early 80's. He left there and opened a bait shop on the OBX and then moved to Florida. Great guy and I will look him up for sure this winter when we come down.

Dean

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”