Seasoned Fisher

Re: 2012 SE Florida Fall Mullet RUN!!

Post by JustTVH »

Good job eddie! Run that dog.

Neverfrayed
Fisher

Post by Neverfrayed »

Flagler beach mullet run!!!! My name is carlos I used to fish off of anglins dania Deerfield and Juno pier, I just recently moved to Flagler. Rite now the mullet are everywhere, smaller ones, and the bluefish are on them. I went fishing last Monday 10/23/2012 ne winds, and caught a bunch of blues one of them six pounds rest around 2-3 pounds on live mullet and chunks of bluefish after i caught one, off the beach 500 yards north of the Flagler pier, had a lot of fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Neverfrayed wrote:Flagler beach mullet run!!!! My name is carlos I used to fish off of anglins dania Deerfield and Juno pier, I just recently moved to Flagler. Rite now the mullet are everywhere, smaller ones, and the bluefish are on them. I went fishing last Monday 10/23/2012 ne winds, and caught a bunch of blues one of them six pounds rest around 2-3 pounds on live mullet and chunks of bluefish after i caught one, off the beach 500 yards north of the Flagler pier, had a lot of fun.
You moved ????, well at least you are fishing. I will see you at some time paths always cross.

Hope all is well :toast: :toast: :toast:
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Neverfrayed
Fisher

Post by Neverfrayed »

Yup and thanks

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

I hate to announce this but Mullet are pretty thick in these swells and Today the Mullet and Bait was being annihilated. I have seen them since the swell started.

Back water mullet is also thick, ICW and canals
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

BoatlessFisherman wrote:I hate to announce this but Mullet are pretty thick in these swells and Today the Mullet and Bait was being annihilated. I have seen them since the swell started.

Back water mullet is also thick, ICW and canals
...lol figures haha
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

Return to “Florida Fishing Runs Fall and Spring”