Sea Legs 1.30.15

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
GO4EM
SHARKER

Sea Legs 1.30.15

Post by GO4EM »

Fished the Sea Legs today. They have a new boat called Super Sea Legs. Very nice boat. I do miss the old boat. I have many memories fishing Sea Legs 3. New boat has ac, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and is nice and clean. Seas were beautiful. Current went from ripping to none during the day. Lots of short vermies,lanes, triggers with a few keepers. 2 keeper muttons were caught and later a nice porgy .
I tested my new reel with a short AP, reeled up a decent vermie and almaco. On the way in I picked up a little BF that wanted to have sushi with me. Fun to get out. Can't wait to go again.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

GO4EM
SHARKER

Re: Sea Legs 1.30.15

Post by GO4EM »

ImageImage
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

They have a new boat called Super Sea Legs.
So that's where she went!

I see Kenny...Is he still the capt? Good to see you back posting, bud

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Bet the BF rocket was fun. Looks like a great day on the ocean. Can't take that one away
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Sounds like a hell of a trip to me... No kings? And what did you get the BF on i assume u were trolling on way in?
Yea Kenny is still capt. sometimes and imo fishing isn't as good unless he's at the wheel lol

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

ImageYes. Kenny still Captains trips. It was nice to see him. Jan 1st I went out for the first time in a while and Jimmy was the captain. I forgot what we caught but I do remember Tony, Roger and I picked a Mahi each up. They swam up to the boat and I bit off my king jig and tied a circle hook. When dolphin come around its mayhem because they leave as fast as they come. I bit the tail off a ballyhoo and ripped it to a little plug. I was in the fast lane to Googanville!

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Yea jimmy has been sharing the load, he was capt for my last 2 night trips I went on, he pretty good capt too just wasn't happy with the decision to go 300ft last time I went but still caught chit so no complaints

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Yes the BF was fun on the troll. No kings. I did get cut off but it was strange . Long leader , hit on the bottom, half way up ....cut off and swivel and sinker gone. I had a big long leader. My line was all nicked and scraped for like 7 feet .

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

At least, happy to know you were having fun... :toast:

keepinitreel
Seasoned Fisher

Post by keepinitreel »

Thanks for report glad to know they are still out there will stop by the legs to do some morning jigging

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Nice to see you posting again Russ.

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”