VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

Garage clean out sale

[ View new posts ]

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.

Garage clean out sale

Postby fishnfool73 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

Looking to get rid of some stuff that's just collecting dust. Selling all as a package. I live by Bass Pro Dania and cash or Paypal gift is payment. Everything is as is.
1 75 qt igloo cooler spray painted camo lid hinges are broken as is the latches both easy fixes
1 25 qt red Rubbermade cooler
1 new never used Rapala soft side tackle box. New with tags but missing boxes.
1 two sided Plano tackle box
1 Daiwa black widow 2 piece conventional rod 8 ft 6 inch rod 8-16 lb. Good bass rod or for flipping plastic baits
1 Star Aerial spinning rod 7 ft 8-15 lb line. Needs 2 new eyes but good pier rod.
A crap load of plastic baits Rip Tides Cal and Storm to name a few along with a lot more assorted split tails paddle tails and some worms. A few hundred lures total if not more. I just don't trout fish anymore so no need for them.

Take it all for $60
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Garage clean out sale

Postby fishnfool73 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 pm

$40 cash picked up in Dania.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
fishnfool73

Re: Garage clean out sale

Postby fishnfool73 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Any interest ? Need it gone $30 it's yours
fishnfool73

Return to Buy and Sell or Trade