SUP/Paddleboard Riviera Voyager

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.
krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

SUP/Paddleboard Riviera Voyager

Post by krash »

Up for sale is my fishing SUP with Adjustable length paddle $500.00 OBO, motivated to sell but not accepting low-ball offers. (Ft. Lauderdale area)

Riviera Voyager , board is 12'6" x 32' x 5.5' weighs 34#, EPS Foam/Epoxy build, with eva-foam deck padding, recreational touring style paddleboard. (see pix) I use the SUP for fishing the flats, canals, and local lakes. I added 2 tie-down points to secure a cooler/drybox (not included) that also doubles as a seat and/or standing platform, and 2 center carry/lift handles that make it easier to lift, carry, and/or load.

Its a well used with some ding repairs, normal expected minor scrapes,scratches and stains, but solid with no leaks or ever had one and in great usable shape as is. This model SUP/Paddleboard is a great sight fishing machine on the flats, comes with lots of mojo and fish slimed magic and also is a good recreational paddleboard. It can be paddled or pole'd.

Adjustable length SUP paddle is included.
(The cooler/drybox is not included I also use it on my canoe and kayak, but could be for a fee).

The guy I purchased it from used it for night-sup paddling and had led strip lights installed the bottom side of the hull with a hatch for a battery. The people did a really nice job of imbedding flush and glassing the led's into hull below the water level so no glare and it lights up the water for several feet below and around the board.

Hate to see it go, but the financial adviser says if I want a new toy something has to go.

Pic's below, located in Ft. Lauderdale, but for a couple tanks of gas I could be talked into delivering as far away as Tampa area, with a non-refundable deposit of course.

Questions, more info, or to make offer either leave a message below and I'll answer within the day, or call:
NIN-er FIFE FOW-er AIT AIT WUN TREE SIX TREE AIT

As she floats in skinny gin clear water rigged and ready to fish.

Deck Side

Hull Side, lines are the Led Strip Lites

Loaded and ready to roll for a fishing day or delivery, for and additional $9,500.00 I'll include the Civic
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: SUP/Paddleboard Riviera Voyager

Post by krash »

After further thought, have decided to include the Cooler/Drybox in the price. As a fishing machine the Cooler/Drybox makes the package complete.

Engle 30qt. Cooler, used as a drybox, with 2 Scotty adjustable Rod Holders on the back side.

If you are itching to get off the banks and reach area's you just can;t cast to and enhance your fishing experiences, this is a good way to do that.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Summer is coming, Memorial Day is right round the corner... this would make a really great water toy for you, your better half or kids at the lake house or beach, when you are not fishing of course.... anyone on a canal or lake needs one .

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Man that's a beauty of a paddle board. Would love one like that, good luck on the sale :toast:

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Rigged for a BoneFish chase...

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Sucessful BoneFish release from this board.. some of the mojo that comes with it, it remembers this spot, yo can't walk there, you can't wade there, and not many boats can get there either...

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

If I didn't already have one I would pick this up. Haven't fished on mine yet but you can sneak up on fish and go shallower than anyone else. I prefer mine to a yak as you can see so much further
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Still avalible ? Have a friend untreated send me your number if it is.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Interested

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Still avail = Yes

Number posted in the original post.... Questions, more info, or to make offer either leave a message below and I'll answer within the day, or call:
NIN-er FIFE FOW-er AIT AIT WUN TREE SIX TREE AIT

But I'm getting attached to her again the longer it hangs around.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Summer is here, July 4th is coming... you, your wife and/or kids would enjoy this paddle board anywhere there is water, and you could do some serious sight fishing from it....

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Still available, Price Dropped to $450.00.... Riviera Voyager 12'6" paddleboard and adjustable paddle.

But Cooler/Drybox is no longer included, its been repurposed for use on my canoe/kayak, but I could be convinced to sell it for a hundie.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Bump TTT.. due to my declining health motivated to sell.

Price reduced to $400.00 with the adjustable paddle... and for another $50.00 you can have the 30qt. Engle cooler with 2 Scotty rod holders.

Return to “Buy and Sell or Trade”