getting rid of a boat

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.
clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

getting rid of a boat

Post by clarence2society »

so my 25 foot ana capri I/O needs work done to engine etc. we ( my friend who owns with me) need to sell it cause he lost his house and its sitting in my friends yard.... basically we were hoping to get 1500 for the boat with trailer as is cause the hull itself is in goood shape
....both need some work done.. what im not sure cause ihavent myself been in or on that boat in about 2 yrs now.... yr and half maybe..... i personally just want it gone i dont care if i make any money off it anymore however there are two of us involved. i will buy my own boat in due time.....

anyhow is there a place in broward or miami like the we buy junk cars thing but for boats? i did a little research but to no avail.. i wanna get rid of it and just move on from it finally.

xtremeh18
Old Salt

Re: getting rid of a boat

Post by xtremeh18 »

Have you tried Craigslist? I'm sure for that price you will sell it quick. Good luck!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Sink it and file a claim for the new electronics you lost.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Old School
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Old School »

Sell the boat and trailer for just the value of the trailer, but go with the buyer to a vehicle tag agency and make sure the boat title is transferred to the new owner.

Then its his problem to get rid of the boat. Make sure you also have a signed and witnesed bill of sale, so when the County finds the boat dumped out in the woods somewhere, you can prove you sold it legally.. Boat trailers under 2000 lbs are not titled in Fla..so your trailer is probably under that weight.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Another option is to donate it to like Salvation Army or someplace like that and get a tax deduction. The one in Broward and 95 has annual auctions so they have all their boats and cars people donate

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

post on cl some cuban will buy it
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Return to “Buy and Sell or Trade”