Garage clean out sale

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Garage clean out sale

Post by fishnfool73 »

Looking to get rid of some stuff that's just collecting dust. Selling all as a package. I live by Bass Pro Dania and cash or Paypal gift is payment. Everything is as is.
1 75 qt igloo cooler spray painted camo lid hinges are broken as is the latches both easy fixes
1 25 qt red Rubbermade cooler
1 new never used Rapala soft side tackle box. New with tags but missing boxes.
1 two sided Plano tackle box
1 Daiwa black widow 2 piece conventional rod 8 ft 6 inch rod 8-16 lb. Good bass rod or for flipping plastic baits
1 Star Aerial spinning rod 7 ft 8-15 lb line. Needs 2 new eyes but good pier rod.
A crap load of plastic baits Rip Tides Cal and Storm to name a few along with a lot more assorted split tails paddle tails and some worms. A few hundred lures total if not more. I just don't trout fish anymore so no need for them.

Take it all for $60
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Re: Garage clean out sale

Post by fishnfool73 »

$40 cash picked up in Dania.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Any interest ? Need it gone $30 it's yours

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Coolers are gone $30 takes it all. 3 rods 2 tackle boxes and a few hundred soft baits........

Return to “Buy and Sell or Trade”