saltwater shoreline license?

This area is all about things that can affect the Boatless-Land Fisherman as to State and Local Regulations, Rules that pertain to areas that we may fish and enviromental issues that we need to get involved in. Please read these posts and get invovled. We are stonger in Numbers.
jezratty
Old Salt

saltwater shoreline license?

Post by jezratty »

I just renewed my fishing license online -not that i go offshore on private boats much but im really trying to catch my first slot .. so i ordered a "saltwater shoreline license" for free with the $10 snook permit.. has anyone ever been given any issues not having a typical saltwater lic. when fishing (inshore) and possessing a legal snook?

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: saltwater shoreline license?

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

You will be fine, the shoreline license with a snook stamp, you are good to go to keep a slot from shore. Now go catch one. :toast:

jezratty
Old Salt

Post by jezratty »

sweet ... gonna head out in about an hr to soak sum bait and drink sum beer!!! :toast:

Xpierrat
Old Salt

Post by Xpierrat »

no boat no need just shoreline pass
Rick

bunun
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bunun »

its only 10 dollars to add a snook tag to your saltwater license ? im fishing from the jetty at boynton

jezratty
Old Salt

Post by jezratty »

ya.. 10$ for the snook stamp... i ordered everything online and with all the online service charges and crap it came to $12.50 or so for an inshoreline lic. and snook permit... shipped it to my front door as well.. and fwc was out tonight :D !! so if you plan on keeping a slot it is a must!!!

Return to “Regulations, Rules, Enviromental Issues”