4/26/15 North to the ande wreck we heaed

This is area is for Boat Caught Fish reports and Pics, understanding that we sometimes fish on Boats please post this type of report and pics here
gdm phil
SHARKER

4/26/15 North to the ande wreck we heaed

Post by gdm phil »

Well we decided to change things up a bit an steam north top palm beach. Dorian has been talking about the Ande wreck for sometime now, So I figured why not give it a shot. we met at the dock at 6 and started cruising north. on the ride up we came across a big oil barrel or drum with a strobe duct taped on. we checked it out but nothing really going on.

we got to the wreck, first drop in 190 my buddy John gets crushed. turns out to be 2 bonita on one vert jig! in the box they go. after that we saw the fish were mainly holding on the front side of the wreck into the current. (thanx lowrance ) with the current ripping at 3KTs we had one drop before re set. we had numerous hook ups to big ajs I would say prob about 15 or so. I got a nice hit and moved to the back of the boat. I locked her down and horsed this fish in. a nicde I would say 20 maybe 25# aj. We ended the day with 2 bonies a small tuna and 1 landed AJ.

On a day with less current I would imaging the wreck is on fire with the amount of fish holding.

Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: 4/26/15 North to the ande wreck we heaed

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Nice...I wonder how many kilos of coke were inside that drum?

That thing would MESS up a boat that hit it at night...

gdm phil
SHARKER

Re: 4/26/15 North to the ande wreck we heaed

Post by gdm phil »

bottom pics a video btw click it
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

Return to “Boat Reports and Pics for EVERYWHERE”