Video: Oscar Fish Catch and Cook

This is area is for Boat Caught Fish reports and Pics, understanding that we sometimes fish on Boats please post this type of report and pics here
EBOutdoors
Fisher

Video: Oscar Fish Catch and Cook

Post by EBOutdoors »

Tried something new and filmed an Oscar catch and cook. Never tried Oscar before this but it was seriously good! If you haven't tried it yet you've gotta get on it

Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Re: Video: Oscar Fish Catch and Cook

Post by Laz1287 »

Nice vid, although I wouldn't trust eating any freshwater fish in this state. I've seen first hand what goes into those waterways.

EBOutdoors
Fisher

Post by EBOutdoors »

Laz1287 wrote:Nice vid, although I wouldn't trust eating any freshwater fish in this state. I've seen first hand what goes into those waterways.
Even out in the glades away from the residential and high traffic areas? Would definitely never eat from a neighborhood lake or roadside canal.

Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Post by Laz1287 »

EBOutdoors wrote:
Laz1287 wrote:Nice vid, although I wouldn't trust eating any freshwater fish in this state. I've seen first hand what goes into those waterways.
Even out in the glades away from the residential and high traffic areas? Would definitely never eat from a neighborhood lake or roadside canal.
Out in the glades you get the run off from the farmlands. Which is actually even worse, lol.

On a side note, I know of people who eat local freshwater fish all the time and have never gotten sick.

Personally though, I just wouldn't.

Salt water all day baby!

EBOutdoors
Fisher

Post by EBOutdoors »

Laz1287 wrote:
EBOutdoors wrote:
Out in the glades you get the run off from the farmlands. Which is actually even worse, lol.

On a side note, I know of people who eat local freshwater fish all the time and have never gotten sick.

Personally though, I just wouldn't.

Salt water all day baby!
Gotcha. Good thing the Dolphin are running big time. We'll be out there as soon as all this rain lets up!

Return to “Boat Reports and Pics for EVERYWHERE”