fishing spots

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
papaden
Fisher

fishing spots

Post by papaden »

I'm fairly new to the area [jensen beach] and have just started fishing again after a 40 year break, so needless I don't know squat about fishing. I've been fishing the piers at stuart and jensen but would like to try other places , so I'm looking for some new spots in the area to try, anybody got any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :scratch:

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Re: fishing spots

Post by lkatze2 »

try wade fishing along A1A in the indian river anywhere from jensen beach to ft. pierce inlet. Look for Vitollo park or bear point, these are good spots, or just pull your car over along A1A where you can access the indian river.

papaden
Fisher

Post by papaden »

thanks for the help.....just started fishing at a spot called joe's point. no luck yet but keep trying :)

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Bath Tub beach.
Sometimes you get lucky and get a go-pro- :thumright: at first i thought it was a jockstrap :lol:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Damn. What were you using for the go-pro?
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Now THAT is a RARE catch :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Swordfish

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

Nice catch. Any good footage on there?

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

When I got home I put the memory card in the comp-reader. I was hoping to see a big wave knocking it off the guy and it washing it away. Maybe some nice underwater footage since there is a shallow reef there or a fishing footage.... Unfortunately, the memory card was empty.

tears143
KING MACKEREL

Post by tears143 »

Rare wrote:When I got home I put the memory card in the comp-reader. I was hoping to see a big wave knocking it off the guy and it washing it away. Maybe some nice underwater footage since there is a shallow reef there or a fishing footage.... Unfortunately, the memory card was empty.
That's a lie! You saw that the cam was from a hot girl in bikini that lost it. The wave hit her hard and her top and the cam fell into the water. The cam did caught the girl's body before falling into the water. You're just keeping the smoking footage! :-p

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

A large wave at a place called Bath Tub beach? Humm!!
Fish Crazy

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”