Marathon Bound 1/23 -1/28

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
Stickalip
Fisher

Marathon Bound 1/23 -1/28

Post by Stickalip »

Finally heading south. I've been anxiously counting the days for my fishing vacation. I fished the middle keys last year at this time. Fished mostly on the bridges and did well with good size snappers & YT Jacks....luv everything about it down there.

I only had one rod with me last year but I'll be better prepared this time around with 6. Wish had more to offer to this forum but I'll be a beginner for a long time to come. I spent much time reading and trying to figure out how to increase my odds and species during the months of January. I'll be fishing from Tommys harbor to Big Pine. Part of my plan includes chunking and or living for sharks at night with some heavy tackle, catching bait and fishing for anything that swims.

Hopefully I'll can post a good report or two. If anyone wants to hook up with me down there shoot me a pm. and if you ever head north I can put you on fish.

SharonA
Fisher

Re: Marathon Bound 1/23 -1/28

Post by SharonA »

Good luck! Looking forward to the reports :)

Wish I could be there!

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Key Largo Stone Crab & Seafood fest.. this weekend at the old Rowells Marine property, good place to stop
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

phillybass
Seasoned Fisher

Post by phillybass »

Good luck hope you slam some nice ones.
Tight Lines and Burning Drags!!!

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”