Fishing Juno Pier this weekend any ideas

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
1guy1rod
Fisher

Fishing Juno Pier this weekend any ideas

Post by 1guy1rod »

I have been lucky enough to get to fish the juno pier the last several weekends and I plan to go back this weekend. I have been fishing from about 1pm until they close at 7pm. I have caught a few fish here and there mainly blue runners, a few barracudas, and some small sharks. I have been fishing on the bottom with squid and live shrimp and throwing a gotcha lure and a 4 inch crank bait. I also floated a balloon with a piece of squid last weekend with no luck but I find that set up alot of fun. I would like to catch something I could eat like a sheepshead or a pompano. My main question is that I have been fishing around the end of the pier and wonder if I should move to the middle? Should I fish at different places on the pier depending on the tide? Thanks in advance and any other thoughts regarding Juno pier are greatly appreciated.

"That's why they call it fishing and not catching."

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Re: Fishing Juno Pier this weekend any ideas

Post by HJared »

Read old reports

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Fish the surf with that goog bs you will see a bunch of ppl shoulder to shoulder doing the same thing you are good luck njoy
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

1guy1rod
Fisher

Post by 1guy1rod »

Thanks for the for the info.

1guy1rod
Fisher

Post by 1guy1rod »

Another thing any other fishing spots within 20 or 30 miles of Juno beach pier. I would really like to catch a snook.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Snook are there in the summer

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

1guy1rod wrote:Another thing any other fishing spots within 20 or 30 miles of Juno beach pier. I would really like to catch a snook.

if you get on google maps you will see the jupiter and palm beach inlet just north and south of it.....

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Try big live shrimp at sunup

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

:uplol: He's pulling your leg. For the big pomps you want to use the giant (3"+) fleas. The bigger the better. Not often but whenever Juno Bait has those giant 9" sand fleas grab some even though they are pricey. Permit candy
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Find where the big crowd of people are, usually between the first and second hut. They are the ones that are fishing for pompano. Most of them are really friendly and will give you some advice if you ask them, don't be scared to elbow in next to them if you need to. Floating squid strips out on the balloon is a good technique for the pompano, especially on a windy day. Don't be scared if you tangle up with people as it comes with the territory when you're pompano fishing.

Good luck!

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Damn, cant the guy get some friendly, accurrate advice or help? Lol

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”