The grass is always greener some where else

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
mike j
Weekend Warrior

The grass is always greener some where else

Post by mike j »

Mike j here, I wanted to talk about something I use to do a lot of. For a long time I thought where I Fished was a "dead zone". I live in the West Palm area but always travelled to Jupiter, Hutchinson Island or further. I would rack up miles on my car, my wallet would take a hit also. The other thing was I really didn't catch more fish , for all the traveling I was doing. Yes Sebastian is awesome, Blowing Rocks is productive. Finally I started fishing close to home, I live twenty minutes from the beach and intercoastal. My trips were more frequent and I had more enthusiasm (not having driven a hour +). As I have just been fishing locally, my fishing has really dialed in. What I am saying is there are fish near you, thanks

Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Re: The grass is always greener some where else

Post by Laz1287 »

There's fish everywhere!

You just have to try.

Some of the most memorable fishing moments I've had over the years were always at out of the way places where no one even thinks of trying to fish.

As a kid, I'd spend summers working with my dad who was a house painter. Every time he got a contract to paint a house that had either the intercoastal or the open ocean behind it, I'd spend all day fishing there, instead of helping him paint :happyfisherman: . I lost count how many owners of those homes claimed that they never caught anything behind their homes. And in every single instance I made them rethink that point of view, since I proved them wrong, lol.

morrison17
Fisher

Re: The grass is always greener some where else

Post by morrison17 »

Have you been fishing until now?

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”