VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

New from TN

[ View new posts ]

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.

New from TN

Postby HQFishing » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:33 pm

What’s up boatless fishing comunity! I jus bought a house here in south Florida about a month ago, and I have already found some amazing spots to fish! but if anyone would like to share some other great spots for me to check out it would be much appreciated! I fish for a little bit of everything but I definitely lean towards saltwater fishing. Any tips or advice for fishing here in the beautiful state of Florida would be a big help! Thanks in advance!
HQFishing
Fisher

Re: New from TN

Postby L8RBRA » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Head south to the keys bridges. I would do that constantly if I were local. Or one of my favorite spots is the indian river by sebastian. Indian river is very good if you have a small boat and common sense.
Welcome to boatless!
Adam .... Fish On!
L8RBRA
Old Salt

Re: New from TN

Postby BoatlessFisherman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Know the Rules read FWC regulations

Beaches with hard bottom "meaning rocky bottom" produce more snapper and whats written below
Sandy bottoms produce Jacks. whiting, Croakers, bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, Barracudas, Sharks and rays, some rare catchs like a Black drum and even a red drum during fall.

The beach and piers in broward will start to get more active at the end of the month going into September due to bait migration heading south. I will make some Fall posts on the Mullet run and fishing from sebastian down to Miami in september.

The first to see the migration and the fish that come with them will be Sebastian Inlet 2.5 hour drive the next is Fort Pierce Inlet this one is only about 1.5 hours north give or take your speed.

I do like Fort Pierce you have the inlet and alot of Beach and the river all right there so it is a good day of different methods of fishing.

Later it reaches us end of September October storms play a part in the speed of which the run gets to us.

If you want to catch snapper hit the piers after a decent kick up of the water after a storm do it with in 48 hours after.

Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, Tarpon will be the first to arrive with the Bait and them Mullet end of September on the beach

End of October Pompano

September, October, November FISH AFTER STORMS fishing is normally peaking unless water is to muddy them wait for it to start to clear.

Good luck
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Return to Who are you? Introduce yourself here: