New Guy in Miami

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Superduff
Fisher

New Guy in Miami

Post by Superduff »

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and new to the Miami area. I moved down from Chicago, most recently, and Washington, D.C. before that. In Chicago I mainly fished the harbors for Salmon, Perch, Bass, etc and in D.C. I was chasing mainly bass, catfish, and some stocked trout. I grew up in the Orlando area, so I fished saltwater a little bit as a child, but I'm learning a lot more about saltwater fishing from the forum. I can't wait until my schedule allows me to get out a little more. I've already hit Bill Baggs (no luck there) as well as the Rickenbacker (caught a few small fish there), but I'm looking for new places to check out. I'm pretty clueless about saltwater fishing and species, so I look forward to learning as much as I can here.

Take care!

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: New Guy in Miami

Post by baseball4life702 »

If your looking for new places to check out its anywhere but bill baggs and the Rick, baggs is a complete hit and miss along with wasting $8 to get in, wrong tide or just wrong day and it's dead unless all u want is undersize snapper. The Rick is a little better but also a chitty place to fish unless the macks are runnin. Hit the piers in Broward where the reef comes in much closer or head down to they keys if you want better fishing, but if u can manage catching what you want at BB or the Rick you are already doing things right lol
Welcome to the forum!

phillybass
Seasoned Fisher

Re: New Guy in Miami

Post by phillybass »

Welcome to the forums. Best advise I can give you is get out there no better way to learn than first hand. :reeling: :reeling: :reeling:
Tight Lines and Burning Drags!!!

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”