New to Saltwater Fishing, HELP

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
andresenvisions
Fisher

New to Saltwater Fishing, HELP

Post by andresenvisions »

Hello, I live in Kendall and fish daily for largemouths and peacock on spinning and the fly. I've fished New Jersey, Upstate NY Lake George, North Carolina, and Miami but still haven't gotten into Saltwater! I've been dying to get into saltwater fishing but just don't know where to start :nilly: I love using lures because of the challenge and satisfaction it brings. Right now I have a 7 foot ugly stick and 4000 shimano reel that I would be using for saltwater. If anyone could give some tips and insight I would REALLY appreciate it. I've been asking the guys at bass pro and they could care less lol.

kblue
SHARKER

Re: New to Saltwater Fishing, HELP

Post by kblue »

I would go to pier and inlet and try to learn how locals are doing... soon mullets runs through, it would be best time to use lure...

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Soon? (tommy

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Rare wrote:Soon? (tommy

hey why dont you share with us from your first hand experience of these so called mullet running
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:
Rare wrote:Soon? (tommy

hey why dont you share with us from your first hand experience of these so called mullet running
saw it on the news does that count>?

Oh, last year i went with this so call great fisherman and got to say it was a big let down just like this one time i went to a backyard crayfish fest

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

did you catch anything on this called fishing trip ?
then let me ask did he catch anything ?
did you loose fish ?
did he loose fish ?
tell me about your mullet run experience
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:did you catch anything on this called fishing trip ?
did you loose fish ?
did he loose fish ?
No this guy lost about every fish he pretend to hook up too felt bad for him....well not really. Made every excuses on the book as the why he was doing so bad .He even hooked a catfish on a spot that was on another spot i was showing him. Claim the catfish that was stuck on a dockside was a snook. Yet stupid cat thing got him wrap on the dock side and swam like a catfish. Every hook-set for me for perfect. I wanted to handed this so call god fisherman my rod but he went b-itching and moaning about something throwing his rod like a girl on her first of the month. It was a bad mullet run....Please, dont let me talk about this anymore....it's like bad memories like cray-tasteless-fish.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Rare wrote:
gruntking wrote:did you catch anything on this called fishing trip ?
did you loose fish ?
did he loose fish ?
No this guy lost about every fish he pretend to hook up too felt bad for him....well not really. Made every excuses on the book as the why he was doing so bad .He even hooked a catfish on a spot that was on another spot i was showing him. Claim the catfish that was stuck on a dockside was a snook. Yet stupid cat thing got him wrap on the dock side and swam like a catfish. Every hook-set for me for perfect. I wanted to handed this so call god fisherman my rod but he went b-itching and moaning about something throwing his rod like a girl on her first of the month. It was a bad mullet run....Please, dont let me talk about this anymore....it's like bad memories like cray-tasteless-fish.

wow sounds like a pretty shitty time i remember this so called god of a fisherman catching a few snook

i remember hearing about this trip and yall stopping at a pier and this one guy i dont really remember his name but he has a mean bald spot and well he was whining about no fish but then this god of a fisherman walks twenty feet into the surf and pops a snook

he sure did loose alot of fish in sebnasty but you cant catch everything
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

You never heard of this trip because you just heard me speak of it. Them self-proclaimed people with titles are just funny people I tell ya. They have to keep telling themselves that so they make sure they believe it and others too. Lile the guy with the wet tampon, I can still him whining and haven't seen him since then. Hates when others with him catch and gets really jealous. Sad sack of $hit I tell ya.

Do you know about them crayfish? Well, let me tell you this, never ever go to some backyard bull$hit one if you do. It's the best advice I can give you. If you do bring some tampon for the guy making it cause he will never be the same if the taste like water. How the hell can anyone mess them up is beyond me.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

wow he really gets jealous when people catch fish that sucks man he would be one of the worst captains

its like when somebody tries to be nice and goes out of there way to take them fishing and all they do is talk poop behind the nice guys back its cool we all have a lil sht bag in us some more then others i guess

look man you keep slaying from behing the computer
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:wow he really gets jealous when people catch fish that sucks man he would be one of the worst captains

its like when somebody tries to be nice and goes out of there way to take them fishing and all they do is talk poop behind the nice guys back its cool we all have a lil sht bag in us some more then others i guess

look man you keep slaying from behing the computer

He is no capt. If that person went out of his way he is doing it for the wrong reason. You do it because when you are "genuine" person you are looking for nothing in return. And i do mean nothing, no spot, no bait, no nothing! I for one dont do the talk but others that rip people hard and have seen it first hand. Like me, i tell them right out, let just say you were that guy, then it's you im talking to right now and telling you as you were that guy. They start $hit on the comp, IG, FB etc... but lets say it's the forum, they are looking to jab here and there, then they get unexpected uppercut with a side of wasabi for a wake up call. Their failed attempt is laughable at their expense. You line them guys that are talking behind who's ever back you look them in them straight in them eyes and see if they did the $hit talking.

Once that person takes out his bloody tampon and tires again with a different approach and being genuine then he can try again if not they can fk themselves and cry victim. Dont ya worry what im doing and go do what ya doing. Much love, Rare! Call me sometime sweet cheeks...

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

i never asked for nothing but hey you be easy man good luck to you with whatever you do im done
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:i never asked for nothing but hey you be easy man good luck to you with whatever you do im done

Thanks, doll. Good luck with your business. :toast:

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Awe chit am I am not there. Dang it missed out again.

Fun reading tho
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”