New guy checking in

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
floridaBMW
Fisher

New guy checking in

Post by floridaBMW »

Hello all, been an on and off fisherman all my life but recently got back into it. Enjoy seawall/shoreline salt water and some freshwater bass. I'm in the Hollywood/Ft Laud area and have been going to 17th street bridge east and west side. Anyway, thanks for having me!

Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: New guy checking in

Post by Green Tide »

Welcome, you just hit the jackpot.
Have you been over to the 15th st boat ramps?

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

Pery
Fisher

Post by Pery »

How is the fishing at these two places. I am new to the area.

floridaBMW
Fisher

Post by floridaBMW »

Green Tide wrote:Welcome, you just hit the jackpot.
Have you been over to the 15th st boat ramps?
Hey sorry for the delay, haven't been on. I haven't tried the 15th st boat ramp but will, whats being caught there?

I stopped going to 17th street, other than a moonfish zip for me. I do all my fishing at night after work, Las Olas areas have been not bad for me lately. Casting lures almost all the time, DOA Baitbusters silver and gold glitter have been bit. Recently became obsessed in some of these river Poons, they sure like the baitbuster. If ever anyone is looking for night time fishing partner, I'm game!

I was out last night and jumped a few poons on a gold glitter/green back, silver glitter/blk back and the red/white. I would have stayed in the spot except for some unsavory characters stalking around for no good reason except to disturb me.

Ken

Heres one that liked the gold glitter. Not sure if u guys can see the pic.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”