Looking for old friends from Anglins Pier

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Marinebrian1989
Fisher

Looking for old friends from Anglins Pier

Post by Marinebrian1989 »

Hey whats up everyone! Looking for my old pier rat friends from 2005. At the time I was in high school at Northeast and I use to fish with a gang of hooligans. Lol I know some of there first names were James (Tan kid with curly hair). Another was Chris (white kid with longer hair) and he fished with this short red head kid who was a little on the chubby side but I don't remember his name lol. I also remember fishing a lot with a Chris (Jetta Chris) was his nick name I think. I was at the pier the night the Huge Goliath grouper was caught off the pier, I'm sure most have seen the picture in the entrance. I am actually in that picture. Anyone still around?? Find me on Facebook! I live in Tampa, Florida now and I have my own boat and fish 3 days a week. Brian Aden use to be Surferbrian when the site first opened years ago!

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Looking for old friends from Anglins Pier

Post by fishnfool73 »

Most of the old crew has left the site. Haven't seen them at the pier or on here in a while.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”