MONSTER PERMIT

Fish must have been caught using live or cut bait, after November 1, 2006.
Please let us know the tackle you used, how you rigged your terminal tackle, and any special techinque used.
Austin
Fisher

MONSTER PERMIT

Post by Austin »

This monster permit was caught in bimini. it was caught on a boat but who cares it was a monster. it was caught on a live blue crab back in the flats. my dads friend was in for a real fight. the Fish was exactly 30 lbs.Image

fishhook
Fisher

Post by fishhook »

what are the flats?(stupid question but I dont know what the flats are)
I like to fish

fishhook
Fisher

Post by fishhook »

Thanks.Where can I find the Flats close to or in st. pete?
I like to fish

ricky9
Old Salt

Post by ricky9 »

yea ur right!!..he was the guide for mark sosin(sp?)....i guess the guide really does put you on some fish then huh?lol

Austin
Fisher

Post by Austin »

yea his name is ansil saunders and he did fish with mark sosin! I know him personally. He is one of hte nices and best bonefish guides that you will every find. I have fished with him many of times and every time i go out i always catch some fish. I also own one of his boats that he makes. They are hand made in bimini by himself. You can go out with him on half days or a full day trip but you better bring some money because its about 250 for a full day.

frentals
KING MACKEREL

Post by frentals »

damn this permit but $250 for a full day is amazing. You got to the keys or even amrco island and the cheapest price you'll get out of the captaisn is $500

frayedknot
KING MACKEREL

Post by frayedknot »

The Bahamas bonefish charters are pretty cheap. Ansil's prices are pretty reasonable. He is a quite a fisherman that knows his stuff. He is one of the best-known guides in the Bahamas, and has a couple of world record bonefish to his credit. Ansil fishes out of one of his 15-foot custom-built skiffs (he's also a world-class boat-builder). I think his rates are $350 for a full day ,and $200 for a half day.

frentals
KING MACKEREL

Post by frentals »

i DIDNT MEAN TO SAY DAMN THIS PERMIT I MEAnt to type damn nice permit and then talk of prices

Ricky97
Weekend Warrior

Re: MONSTER PERMIT

Post by Ricky97 »

nice permit man :thumleft:

Return to “Saltwater: Caught using live or cut bait.”