Anybody down to fish around south fl ?

Please let us know the tackle you used, the artificial or bait, and your technique. Please post pictures with you, fish, and tackle if possible, of your fish caught after November 1, 2006.
kevinclark87
Fisher

Anybody down to fish around south fl ?

Post by kevinclark87 »

i live on the southside of miami and was wondering if anybody wanted to fish tomorrow for some peas snook tarpon mangys, anything really :D just looking to go out and fish a bit and meet new people who have the same hobby i do :reeling:

Ronmoll
Fisher

Re: Anybody down to fish around south fl ?

Post by Ronmoll »

I already planned to go fishing early tomorrow morning at John Lloyd Park in Dania Beach. Not sure if you'd want to make the trip up or not.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

kevinclark87 wrote:i live on the southside of miami and was wondering if anybody wanted to fish tomorrow for some peas snook tarpon mangys, anything really :D just looking to go out and fish a bit and meet new people who have the same hobby i do :reeling:
Didn't see this till today, I'm on the southwest side of Miami and always out fishing for peacocks and some snook and tarpon and Grovers when I can get over to my areas. Gimme a shout if you ever want to go...

kevinclark87
Fisher

Post by kevinclark87 »

Baseball4life text me at 7865479344 im down to go fishing ! hit me up i can get us bait and will pick you up , let me know bro

sachig
Fisher

Post by sachig »

I walked along the canal on 112th st and 134 ave the other day. Saw a ton of fish swimming. Saw huge carp, cichlids, peacocks, and even a florida gar I think. You fish any of the canals?

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

sachig wrote:I walked along the canal on 112th st and 134 ave the other day. Saw a ton of fish swimming. Saw huge carp, cichlids, peacocks, and even a florida gar I think. You fish any of the canals?
That's the crossings/tamiami airport area right? There should be good fish in there and the hammocks too... The whole west Kendall area is good. If you want to fish with me I have spots all over the area basically all the fish you mentioned and maybe a tarpon and some snook lol
Here's my number 305-776-9766
kevinclark87 wrote:Baseball4life text me at <a href="tel:7865479344">7865479344</a> im down to go fishing ! hit me up i can get us bait and will pick you up , let me know bro
I'm going to text you I didn't see this till now.

Return to “Freshwater Pics: Any fish caught in freshwater.”