Planning a saltwater camping/fishing trip! Locations?

Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Palm Coast, Crescent Beach, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Switzerland, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach, Amelia Island, Bryceville, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard.
Jaxsaltfish
Fisher

Planning a saltwater camping/fishing trip! Locations?

Post by Jaxsaltfish »

Hey guys, I am planning a 3 day camping/fishing trip and need some suggestions on where to go. Any suggestions I get I will look into and make a decision. Thanks a lot.

I want the place to have great fishing, but I am bringing the girlfriend along, so it'd be nice if it was also a nice place. You know, scenic and what not, so she can enjoy herself too.

We are in Jacksonville, but willing to travel pretty far as long as it is nothing outrageous (we could go all the way to the pan handle, but not all the way to the keys, for example).

Thanks again for any suggestions on where to go to have a good time. :)

Bcgbrasil
Fisher

Re: Planning a saltwater camping/fishing trip! Locations?

Post by Bcgbrasil »

Anastasia state park is great for camping and fishing

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

Sebastian Inlet Park on the East Coast

opiato
Old Salt

Post by opiato »

Northbeachcamp.com in st augustine. One of my fav spots. Better than anastasia in my opinion cuz theres no pain in the ass 'lights out' and u can fish from the dock over the river in the campgrounds all night or walk across the street n fish the beach

opiato
Old Salt

Post by opiato »

Pool n hot tub too

regulator70
Seasoned Fisher

Post by regulator70 »

ft. desoto park. its between st. petersburg and st. pete beach. they offer camping, kayaking, 2 piers, nature trails and beaches. its part ot the pinnellas county park system. i believe its $27 per night with water and elec. you may want to look into it quick because it fills up fast.

Return to “Flagler-St johns-Duval-Nassau”