Jacksonville sark fishing

Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Palm Coast, Crescent Beach, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Switzerland, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach, Amelia Island, Bryceville, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard.
Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Jacksonville sark fishing

Post by Sandy Feet »

I'd like to try shark fishing in the Jacksonville area . Can anyone give me some advice about where to go . Do the Blacktips gather in that area , during the winter ? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks , guys. :reeling:

Bcgbrasil
Fisher

Re: Jacksonville sark fishing

Post by Bcgbrasil »

If youve got the gear I'd suggest going to hugenot park or jax beach at night. Best bait is mullet. And best way to place your bait is with a kayak. Tie a brick or something similar with a break away line to your bait, paddle out and drop it where you want. When the shark grabs the bait. The rig breaks free and your on for a fight. With out the kayak it's difficult to put a big heavy bait where you want. But I suppose it can be done. The pier does not allow you to target sharks. So make sure you do it from shore.

GROUPER SCOOPER
Weekend Warrior

Post by GROUPER SCOOPER »

Spinners were every where from Fort clinch to Atlantic beach last week.

My daughters counted 24 jumps the other day at Atlantic beach.Most fish looked to be between 50 and 100 pds.Most were 100-200 yds out.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

someone caught this lemon up your way near jax.

GROUPER SCOOPER
Weekend Warrior

Post by GROUPER SCOOPER »

:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

Return to “Flagler-St johns-Duval-Nassau”