one more shark report tonight

This area is for Shark'in Reports from all over, These reports must be catch and Release if you've gone shark'in put them here. All photos of sharks must be alive, there will be no tolerance for Photos of Dead Sharks.

Oh no are there sharks at the beach?
fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

one more shark report tonight

Post by fixed80 »

man have you ever took a bait out.... came back to shore... then all of a sudden you get a hit and you couldn't even take a breather. yep... that happened when i was fishin.
really the fowled hook tip was fought while i was wearing my life jacket(i took it off though for the camera). it was something how i barley got in and fish was on. :o
amazing i say for such a short period time.

here im bout to go out. scary s*** too. my heart be poundin as i stare into the eerie night.

not long and i get a hit. i should of put the hook in the other end. :evil:

man i still need that 15'r though.

Chimp Dancer
Fisher

Re: one more shark report tonight

Post by Chimp Dancer »

Pretty cool shark. Could've done without all the weird posing but all in all, great catch. Hey, didn't I see ya at Hi-Lo last Sunday? If not, you must have a twin running about my way.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

Jp speaking about women.... i got something wild for ya. check your pm though.

oh by the way.... give me some of your sleepin aid and then i will go to rest. :wink:

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

Chimp Dancer wrote:Hey, didn't I see ya at Hi-Lo last Sunday? If not, you must have a twin running about my way.
certainly not me at all. were was this HI-Lo at?

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

A few recommendations, go to the dollar tree store and buy a crap load of the big glow stick. Tied them on to your life jacket (front and back). Tie enough so you look like a glowing alien. Also, buy 2 way radios and communicate between your teammate. They can tell you if you are veering off course or if you are in trouble. Bring Q-Beams with you so they can spot you.

You need to learn to bridle your bait. You get better hook exposure and penetration. This is important especially for people who use circle hooks. The rigging floss will break off easily so don't worry. Yes, you will need to buy rigging needles or make your own. You want to secure it enough so the hook stays on the bait. With this technique you can now place the hook anywhere along the bait. This is very helpful for longer big baits. I hope this helps.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

Chimp Dancer
Fisher

Post by Chimp Dancer »

fixed80 wrote:
Chimp Dancer wrote:Hey, didn't I see ya at Hi-Lo last Sunday? If not, you must have a twin running about my way.
certainly not me at all. were was this HI-Lo at?

It's a local spot here in Homestead. Dude looks just like you. Pretty cool guy too, we weren't after sharks but we fared well on other species. We just hit it off and had a great time fishing. Never got his name though, our wives kept calling and busting our chops every 30 minutes and we just parted ways and went home pissed off.

Return to “Shark'in Reports”