17 hours out

This area is for Shark'in Reports from all over, These reports must be catch and Release if you've gone shark'in put them here. All photos of sharks must be alive, there will be no tolerance for Photos of Dead Sharks.

Oh no are there sharks at the beach?
fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

17 hours out

Post by fixed80 »

first spot as the sun was rising but little did i know the weeds were very bad on the beach and in the water. stayed only 30 minutes before i just had it with the tangles in my braid. so i left and went further south about a few miles.

second spot was beautiful with sun shining down in the 80's and the ocean was blue. commercial guys were at there hardest trying to net something out there. oh and by the way there was bait everywhere on the beaches too. ladyfish and jacks occasionally came through chasing them. must of been at this spot about four hours and not a run/click.
i did see this turtle on the beach that got ran over by a boat.

as i was packing up to leave i saw a lady with no bathing top on... sh!t, it didn't even look like she had the whole suit on to tell you the truth and she sat up for a few seconds exposing just here two cushions and then laid back on the sand with them n!p#%es facing the sky. i was so amazed that this person didn't care even when see knew i saw here on the beach like that. oh well.

next spot i went north to get closer to home.

saw many sharks spinning in the air and even had one chase my bait as i reeled it in. didn't hook up on him though. stayed about 4 hours there and finally i caught this pup.

you can tell that i have a tired weary look on my face.
so after releasing it i left there and went north to stay about 3 hours on this other spot.
i'll admit it was spooky and scary out there by myself all alone. every noise or rustle i would be on alert in case someone was creepin up on me.
while i was out there i saw a meteorite fall in the sky like i wasn't going to burn out,
a plane flying in circles for what ever reason, two shadows coming in my direction and i got scared so i shined the light on it and they were just people, oh and a boat that was ruining down the coast with no light on at all. man they must be crazy.
after the third hour of no runs on both baits i left and ate some pizza at home.
so about or approximate 17 hours total in driving plus fishing... nothing but that puppy shark, the end(clap clap).

levosgien
Seasoned Fisher

Re: 17 hours out

Post by levosgien »

Nice report, sounds like you got some sightseeing bundled in there as well :lol:

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

sounds like an adventure. good stuff!! Dude, there is one thing i dont get... you got a pic of the dead turtle(sad they are truely beautiful creatures to me), but the topless chick...no pic...wtf man??? we get the shark and the turtle but no pics of the chick? FAIL! lol

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

clarence2society wrote:sounds like an adventure. good stuff!! Dude, there is one thing i dont get... you got a pic of the dead turtle(sad they are truely beautiful creatures to me), but the topless chick...no pic...wtf man??? we get the shark and the turtle but no pics of the chick? FAIL! lol
:stupid:

Good report, you put your time in, keep it up and you'll get paid off.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

lolololol it IS a GREAT report I agree. I read the whole thing so it had to be good.

---( O )--( O )---

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

Hey what the heck you got Nipple!

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

BTW: 2 shadowy people walking up the deserted beach, 1 plane circling? and a boat with no lights on racing who knows where.....hmmmm

Sounds like a Miami vice plot to me :auto:

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

the lady was older and wasn't attractive to me. she had her whale friend with her too getting some rolls in the surf. :wink: however there was this other girl all alone coming on the beach when i was beginning to pack my stuff in the car. she look like she can be freaky when the hubby isn't with her. :mrgreen:

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

clarence2society wrote:sounds like an adventure. good stuff!! Dude, there is one thing i dont get... you got a pic of the dead turtle(sad they are truely beautiful creatures to me), but the topless chick...no pic...wtf man??? we get the shark and the turtle but no pics of the chick? FAIL! lol
Jerry; You kidding? Only reason he got outa there alive, is cause he didn't take a picture :mrgreen: Nice pic's fixed. Oh ya, and we'll get blamed for the Turtle, somehow.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

Nice report man. :toast:

Xpierrat
Old Salt

Post by Xpierrat »

Hey great report....17 hours doing what you love to do.....ain't a bad thing....now is it. :D
Rick

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

Fixed- haven't seen you in awhile- good to read your report sounds like an adventure with all kinds of nature. I'll be heading up north next month more often and I'll hit you up to see if we can meet up to fish the Inlet

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

oh okay that sounds pretty good. :thumleft:

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

You just may have a very valid point Pat. lol. I havent been around for a couple days...hope all are well.

Return to “Shark'in Reports”