Oswald was a patsy/Kennedy Assassination

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
ringonose
Seasoned Fisher

Oswald was a patsy/Kennedy Assassination

Post by ringonose »

November 22nd is coming up, the 50th anniversary is coming up. I have a whole pile of things to say about this particular topic, and a pile of evidence to illustrate clearly that there was not and could not have been a single shooter involved with the Kennedy assassination. But rather than get into that, I'll start things off by saying this: in a court of law today, Lee Harvey Oswald would not be found guilty of murdering the president, no way, no how. The lack of evidence is overwhelming, and the way in which it was handled by the Dallas police, then subsequently the FBI and so on and so on, was piss poor. In a proper court of law, Oswald would be acquitted, because circumstantial evidence is not enough to actually find someone guilty of ANYTHING. O.K...let's have it.
..."and the meek shall inherit the earth...."

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Oswald was a patsy/Kennedy Assassination

Post by fishnfool73 »

So true it was Bush as the triggerman and Obama was his spotter.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

ringonose
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ringonose »

fishnfool73 wrote:So true it was Bush as the triggerman and Obama was his spotter.
Watch the Zapruder film, then make jokes

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

fishnfool73 wrote:So true it was Bush as the triggerman and Obama was his spotter.

i like what your saying i would like to subscribe to your news letter
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

ringonose
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ringonose »

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Meh, the good always die young... This is why I sometimes sprinkle a bit of a-hole dust into my food to make certain my years are long...

-swordfish :chef:

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

I believed it was Oswald until I was 14 and started shooting. Not long after, I realized the rifle was not capable of making the shots in question in the time frame stated by the zap-film. 2 FBI sharp shooters, the equivalent to our top snipers at that time could not recreate Oswalds performance.

Even the motive is a conspiracy ranging from Viet Nam to the Bay of Pigs. Considering how few people are still alive in and around Washington with any direct knowledge of the assignation, chances are the real story already went to the grave.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”