Race-baiting, a social experiment

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Re: Race-baiting, a social experiment

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

I'm surprised they haven't mentioned the Swisher Sweets Brown stole... What are those for, do you smoke them like normal cigars, or are they for something else... :scratch:

You ever heard of "lean" or "drank"? That's where kids who aren't old enough to buy booze mix skittles, watermelon Arizona, and cough syrup for a buzz. What was it Trayvon had in his hoodie? Man, that kid must really like skittles to go walk in the pouring rain to get some candy!

Robocop is a good idea, must it'll be the Asians that build it. Shoot, we outsource all that kinda stuff to asia. We have to make sure we paint him brown to avoid civil rights issues.

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

I've seen people smoke these cheap cigars lol but they are used to roll marijuana.

Its not just any cough syrup though..

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

Just thought I'd toss in my 2 cents worth of comment . Granted there is a difference between peacefull demonstration's and looting . However , when you break the law , you can , and should , expect to pay the price for doing so . Getting your head cracked , is a small price to pay , for walking off with an armload of electronics , or other valuables . Getting a knot , on your head , is a normal way of life , to many of these people . If you don't back up your warnings , with firm action , (Which means doing whatever it takes) , the next warning will go unheeded , as well . This relates all the way up to the White House . We warn Iran , they continue , we warn again , they continue , we warn again with more forcefull consequences promised , they make a slight change , outwardly, but continue towards their goal . The same with Russia . If you don't back up your laws with actions , these riots will continue .and they will spread , because they get away with it . I remember when there was a riot and looting in Wash. DC .. On national TV , a reporter was interviewing Bobby Kennedy , as they , and the TV audience witnessed a black man come out of a smashed business , carrying a TV set . The reporter asked Kennedy what he thought about that . His response (and I'll try to give it as close to word for word , as I can remember it ) " It's wonderfull ,( or good ,) to see people expressing their emotions , without fear of police brutality " . A lot of good that did , for the business owners , who were put out of work . When it comes to looters , meet them with the violence , that they understand . No questions asked , you do the crime , you do the time ....period . OK , I'll get off my soapbox , and get set for a bunch of criticism , from those of you who are more liberal minded .

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Hey guys

Just to be fair, in my humble opinion, it wasn't right thing to release the video to make already-dead boy look like being deserved to be killed specially when the video was totally irrelevant. I am not born in US so that I am not that familiar with US old sayings. But I do like this one, "don't beat the dead horse"
This is how unnecessary hatred is created.
As a result, the store shown on video was the center (or beginning) of looting.
And then this becomes a new beginning of worse.

For this particular looting, the owner may have to hire attorney to file the case against video release.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Sandy Feet wrote: I remember when there was a riot and looting in Wash. DC .. On national TV , a reporter was interviewing Bobby Kennedy , as they , and the TV audience witnessed a black man come out of a smashed business , carrying a TV set . The reporter asked Kennedy what he thought about that . His response (and I'll try to give it as close to word for word , as I can remember it ) " It's wonderfull ,( or good ,) to see people expressing their emotions , without fear of police brutality " ..
No freaking way....lol! If you find that clip.....PLEASE, post it! :toast:

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

Reverse racism is a term typically used by racist white people. You see there is no such thing as reverse racism. By saying that you're implying that racism can only originate from white people and that when black people so it its a different term altogether.

Truthfully all ethnicities discriminate against others. Religion, sex, skin color, language, height, weight, and so forth. Try calling a Puerto Rican a Mexican or an afro-cuban an African american and you will see racism goes all directions.

African Americans have had it worse than all blacks and the Mexicans combined. You would need to spend some time understanding the plight of darker skinned races in this country to understand.

Crime is wrong both looting and killing people. That's not the point here. The question posed was about racism , which I gotta say privaledged white people know very little about.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Blood....this stupid thread is what gets you out of hiding in Atlanta for the first time? Must be slow fishing down on the old Chattahoochee lately huh? Or did you misplace your wooly booger or something? And where is the new Chattahoochee River Thread we have all been waiting for'?
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

Rare wrote:
Sandy Feet wrote: I remember when there was a riot and looting in Wash. DC .. On national TV , a reporter was interviewing Bobby Kennedy , as they , and the TV audience witnessed a black man come out of a smashed business , carrying a TV set . The reporter asked Kennedy what he thought about that . His response (and I'll try to give it as close to word for word , as I can remember it ) " It's wonderfull ,( or good ,) to see people expressing their emotions , without fear of police brutality " ..
No freaking way....lol! If you find that clip.....PLEASE, post it! :toast:

Sorry , Bro . But I saw this on live TV ,... I grew up in the 50's , and lived through all the civil rights uproar , of the 60's , when I was about 25 .... I was watching one of the big 3 networks , Before Fox , Turner , and most of the others , that you see today . As I recall , it was an evening news program , that was broadcasting ,live , from the streets of D.C. , when this took place . It was only shown that one time , to my knowledge . If it has just been lost , or intentionally "Lost" , we may never know . All I can say is that I personally witnessed this , on live TV.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

cvstrat wrote: , which I gotta say privaledged white people know very little about.

exactly
so what do you know about the struggle of being white ?
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

gruntking wrote:
cvstrat wrote: , which I gotta say privaledged white people know very little about.

exactly
so what do you know about the struggle of being white ?
There aren't really any struggles being white. Even growing up piss poor in a trailer park I still had opportunities.

A good exercise is to think about all of the things you've accomplished in your life: places you've traveled, jobs you got, loans you secured, customers that buy from your business, and the freedoms to basically come and go unmolested almost anywhere in the world. Think about if you were a black man. Would you be in the same position?

People are generally a product of their environment and due to the historical treatment of blacks in our country, most of them are playing catch up. Having your family pass down a business to you is nice. My father took over my grandfather's business and is wealthy as a result. He's never had to worry about money or develop any other job skills. If my grandfather was black, he wouldn't have been able to start a business 50 years ago, which means my father wouldn't be enjoying the financial freedom he does now. Nor would any white person who is working in a family business. So you wouldn't be working in a family business, and your family wouldn't have connections to help get you a good job somewhere. Not too long ago black people were slaves, much less allowed to go to college. As a result their families have generally held lower income jobs and have been more or less separated from the more educated and prosperous white people. Being able to get a job and go to college as a black man is a fairly new thing and is still difficult. Would you hire a black man? You don't have to answer that, but I'm guessing many white business owners don't hire black people. Again this limits opportunity.

After about a hundred years of soul crushing lack of opportunity and being short changed at almost every opportunity in our nation's history, it's not hard to imagine that there's an inbred attitude that it's not even worth trying. Black people who want to get ahead today face far more obstacles than any white man. If black people mooch off the system, which many do, it's not hard to imagine why the feel like they should take advantage of the opportunity. They've been poop on for the entire history of their existence.

It's also not hard to see why they want to give back to their own people. White people tend to keep it in the family. Hispanics are very adamant about helping out their own people. Black people just haven't historically been in a position to cater to their own people. When given an opportunity to steal, sell drugs, or do anything that can get them the opportunity to raise their socio-economic status, they may feel compelled to do that. They wanna feed their families too. They might want a flat screen TV too, or to eat at a nice restaurant.

The crime is ugly and I'm not making excuses. What's wrong is wrong. However if your entire race was sold off to slavery tomorrow... you'd like to think that 100 years from now if your family had a chance to revolt against the system that did that to them, they would strike with a vengeance. It's all perspective... we just happen to have never been put in that position and think of them as cave men running around like uneducated monkeys. It's easier to do that than it is to try and understand why a human being might behave that way.

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

and no I haven't done any fishing in Atlanta yet... and yes I miss fishing in Florida already :(

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

I'm white and have been discriminated against plenty of times. Living in Hawaii I got hit by another car, a native and the cop that showed up was native. He wouldn't write a report cause he said the damage was less than $1,000, which is total bs, and wouldn't give me the other drivers info. I got the plate number and badge number, but got beat on being able able to file a claim. The cop denied everything. Living in Miami, I can hardly find a job stacking boxes because although I have a degree in nuclear engineering and I'm a veteran I don't speak the foreign language of Spanish. Someone who doesn't even speak English is basically more qualified than me. I went to a predominantly black high school and got harassed and jumped for being some punk white kid. Just cause I'm white doesn't mean I'm above being discriminated against.

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

True true

I got discriminated against just today on the bus.
Most days it is 95% black on the bus. Been called a cracker n stuff but always reply accordingly.

Dont show fear and usually the show shuts up.

Point is that so many forget you can be black white green blue red yellow or chinese when you poop it stinks when you cut youself it runs red regardless of color.

If we would not have a higher conscience nature would have wiped us off tje map long time ago.

Something like the HUMAN RACE is natures waist product. Animals.dont act like we do.

Cvstat I like your post very much. Spot on but as always 2 sides to the coin. What happened a 100 years ago is no excuse not to try to be your best.

If the 100 years leaves you with baggy pants down the a$$ as your best ot is on you to escape that stereo type. If you swing along tjen do not blame others or society as a whole just because you got no balls to fight your missery

Just my. 02
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Oh amd fight the right way with a voice not a fist
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

STRIZ wrote:Something like the HUMAN RACE is natures waist product. Animals.dont act like we do.
Guess you don't watch many nature shows do you? :roll:

I personally don't believe we are just a product of nature either. Look at how far removed we are from even the smartest of animals. Look at our technology, language, art. No creature even comes close. We are obviously fashioned after a superior image. But the masses have lost touch with their creator. It's people acting like animals that's the problem.

Add another $.02 to the pot. :viking:

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

i might be pretty comfy now but it hasnt always been this way

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NsgF4mx-63E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/NsgF4mx-63E

Code: Select all

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NsgF4mx-63E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[/youtube]

when is the last time you experienced something like this ?
if you havent you dont know anything about the struggle of being white i grew up with this sht
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

Not for nothing, I had to quit school because I'm white. My first week in a new school, some black kid, whose name I don't even remember now, came up to me in gym class and punched me in the face. It was for no reason other than that I was white in a predominantly black school. I whooped his ass. Great victory for the moment, until I came to school the next day and had roughly 30 black kids waiting for me out front. I left and never went back.

Racism is a multi-directional street. White people may have it easier, but we're still faced with it.

Now, excuse me while I go listen to some Tech N9ne :dude:
Do the truffle shuffle!

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

BEOWULF wrote:
STRIZ wrote:Something like the HUMAN RACE is natures waist product. Animals.dont act like we do.
Guess you don't watch many nature shows do you? :roll:

I personally don't believe we are just a product of nature either. Look at how far removed we are from even the smartest of animals. Look at our technology, language, art. No creature even comes close. We are obviously fashioned after a superior image. But the masses have lost touch with their creator. It's people acting like animals that's the problem.

Add another $.02 to the pot. :viking:
I watch more than you think.

The statement was sarcastic meant that we as a race are taking care of our demise just fine without endorsing any ET theories tho.
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Interesting that we haven't heard about any of these recent murders on the news or that no one is rioting and looting over them.

7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

Any of white males being killed by black cops? That might be the differentiating factor here.
Do the truffle shuffle!

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Good one Rory and that is just the tip of it.

You hear nothing cuz it does not fit.......political.....media.......agenda......goal
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

STRIZ wrote:The statement was sarcastic meant that we as a race are taking care of our demise just fine without endorsing any ET theories tho.
Oh no please! I wasn't implying any ET theory! I'll just come out and say it so there's no misunderstanding; I was talking about God. But I totally agree that humanity is its own worst enemy.

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:Interesting that we haven't heard about any of these recent murders on the news or that no one is rioting and looting over them.
You've been a busy boy, lol. Where the heck did you find all those incidents?

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

@ beo
Was not sure but thought that might be what you are referring to.

For me I got God in my heart not in a church. Masses have lost their touch because they forget what was said.

Thomas Evangelism

I do not need a house of stone. I do not need riches of Gold.
Turn a stone and you will find me. Call me and I will be there.

Church just cancelled that out.... how convenient.....man made belief......not mines
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

HumanClaymore wrote:Any of white males being killed by black cops? That might be the differentiating factor here.
http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/rest ... ur-0057061

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

You've been a busy boy, lol. Where the heck did you find all those incidents?

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:Interesting that we haven't heard about any of these recent murders on the news or that no one is rioting and looting over them.

7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news

see thats the kind of cht im talking about

you know why you dont hear about that sht on the news because you expect to hear about a black guy killing a white person

the news should start reporting all of this
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Rare wrote:
HumanClaymore wrote:Any of white males being killed by black cops? That might be the differentiating factor here.
http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/rest ... ur-0057061

zipperhead wasnt a cop
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Who the hell is zippethead?

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur - See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/rest ... goQQq.dpuf
Last edited by Rare on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

zimmermen = zipperhead
wasnt a cop just a guy watching out for his neighborhood and was viciously attacked

now if zipperhead was trying to rob little tray would we have heard about it for months ?
Last edited by gruntking on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”