Metal Jigs for sale for Yank Capt Trip

We have a good many rod builders here and also those with much to offer about reels, so if you need help with Rods-Reels- or Wrapping do it here
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Metal Jigs for sale for Yank Capt Trip

Post by fishnfool73 »

kblue wrote:Come on... I just want to sell some jigs here... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You will sell more and should thank the distractions otherwise this thread would be buried at the bottom of the page (tommy Here let me help you out some
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

Rare wrote:saltywater crew; linh you ever went fishing with them? Great people to go fishing with and know how to jig......might be over 5 years ago I think we did a trip with them and Paul jigging is an art
Yeah I met Evan, Paul, and Ray once on the reward. I lost a big grouper on that trip. :x

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

linh wrote:
Yeah I met Evan, Paul, and Ray once on the reward. I lost a big grouper on that trip. :x
Wondering if we were on the same trip...it was their first trip on the reward and believe they had another one planned the next day. We went to dinner afterwards. The salt crew guys love using the jigs that are being sold here.

Here is another bump to help on your jigging quest, Mr. Blue You are welcome :toast:

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

I just love it lol :ying:
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

What are you guys waiting for? I got a few jigs and will be buying more!!!! Im ready for PR where the jigs will show their full potential!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

No one else wants to say it? I'll bite......

Many of us are waiting for the bankruptcy sale to pick up the inventory below cost..............Unfortunately, hobbies don't translate well into businesses and almost all go down in liquidation flames within 12 months. I don't count his money but I think Linesider is by far the exception to this rule rather than the norm. But he has service, quality and word of mouth working for him. Truth be told (besides a couple of bucks) there is no reason to buy jigs from kblue besides charity, of course, which I understand, appreciate and would support. That's not a business.

But....there is a unique business opportunity that's currently available being the three day World-class Jigging Tournament at Pulley Ridge in six weeks on the Yankee Captain which I point out is a kinda famous boat down here right? It is also going to be covered and then discussed ad nauseam on all of the major South Florida fishing forums right? Ready? I suggest picking four anglers of completely different skill level. Take one really accomplished angler already known for his jigging prowess, then two average anglers that have had some consistent success jigging and one complete novice beginner as a sample group. I would suggest a group including Rare, Phil, Chris and Herb for example. Star power. Give all four of them your jigs to be used exclusively on the entire trip and then pray that one or all of the four bring home the big prizes using your product.

Honestly, I don't see where you're going with this .........but I'm into marketing.........if I saw great fish caught using your jigs...by guys I know personally......AND they are available at a decent price........there would be absolutely no reason for anyone to use anything else. I would buy them and I can't see why the rest of the guys wouldn't too. Because they work..........

Listen to the Jew cause I'm sending you an invoice anyway.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

I have no idea what I just read, but now my head hurts and I need a beer.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

I think he's trying to say if Kblue marketed the jigs a little more it might turn into a profitable business. But I also needed to relieve my mind after reading it lol

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Thanks KOTS. You are the Genius...
Send me the invoice...I will pay by jigs for now...
compress 1.jpg
Herbert 230g compressed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Very good Grasshopper but no cigar. Great pic lost opportunity....... under that picture it should say 40 lb AJ caught on a 200 gram pink Deadly Oscar mayer with pink titties ($5.99) on 50lb braid in 300 feet of water by Cudaman

Wanna know what I would buy if I wanted to catch a 40lb. AJ in 300 feet of water using 50lb braid? And Cudaman gets respect around these parts.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Captain Yuri doesn't quite go as far up into the gulf as The place that picture was taken from

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Actually that rig was not far at all, only 10 miles out the river, is one of the first rigs. We did fish some that were out to 60 miles. I got 3 blackfin tunas (less than 10 pounds), and lost a wahoo on the same Shark jigs. We did try for yellow fins, but the people fishing bait got 3 of those. Bill and I were fishing jigs 99% of the time and did ok, I ended with a couple of throwback yellow fins caught on poppers and a bunch of blackfins on these jigs that they used as bait.

The jig is the SB 215g jig pink and glow stripes. It drops like a leaf, nice jig for the $
The other nice jig I got blackfins with but lost it to a potential wahoo is the SA 220g #02.

Kblue put me down for:

SE 240 #04 blue. = 2 jigs
SA 220g TN-A140 #01 pink = 5 jigs
SA 220g TN-A140 #02 pink with silver = 5 jigs
SB 215g TN-A141. #08 glow = 5 jigs

Thanks for attempting to bring good quality jigs at a good price.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

Thanks KOTS, but unfortunately its not my hobby any more all business now. the busier the business got the less time i had for my own aquarium. One reason i left the commercial fishing.
for KBLUE if u put enough time into anything u could make it work.. not gonna happen by itself..if u want couple tackle shop connections to resale the jigs let me know.
Good Luck .

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Thank You Marcos
I will do that when I am ready...

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Guys

I will bring lots of jigging assist hooks, such as single, double, tail hooks, etc, which will be free trials to whoever interested in using them.
These assist hooks will be built using Shark jigging hook 7/0 and YGK Sea Hunter 200LB.
Knot will be wrapped and epoxied. It won't break.
Main purpose is that I want to see how the hooks and line deal with monsters in PR.

I will also have some double-line single hook for sharp-toothed species.
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
Hook-A-02.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Just saw some of these jigs in person. Great quality and at a fraction of the price of the over priced high end name brand ones.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

kblue wrote:Guys

I will bring lots of jigging assist hooks, such as single, double, tail hooks, etc, which will be free trials to whoever interested in using them.
These assist hooks will be built using Shark jigging hook 7/0 and YGK Sea Hunter 200LB.
Knot will be wrapped and epoxied. It won't break.
Main purpose is that I want to see how the hooks and line deal with monsters in PR.

I will also have some double-line single hook for sharp-toothed species.
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
Hook-A-02.JPG
Awesome :toast: :toast: :toast:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

SB 215g model,
Pink/glow will replace orange/glow.
SB 215g pink_glow.jpg

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

I'm certainly a big enough man to admit that is one very sweet jig in spite of its sponsor. Blue, If I were on the trip would buy that jig............

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I don't know why... but S FL Fish likes pink jig...lol

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

kblue wrote:I don't know why... but S FL Fish likes pink jig...lol
:stupid: Agreed

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

kblue wrote:I don't know why... but S FL Fish likes pink jig...lol
Killer color for the big blowfish. Bump lol

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

kblue wrote:SB 215g model,
Pink/glow will replace orange/glow.
SB 215g pink_glow.jpg
ill post a pic of the one u gave me with all the bite marks later
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

bnz
Fisher

Post by bnz »

kblue,

What's the status of these jigs for the PR trip? Do you have them in stock? Sorry I'm late to the party on here but I will be on the trip. Interested in SA, SB, SG, and SE.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

bnz wrote:kblue,

What's the status of these jigs for the PR trip? Do you have them in stock? Sorry I'm late to the party on here but I will be on the trip. Interested in SA, SB, SG, and SE.
Welcome to Boatless, BNZ
I will find out the status...

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

bnz wrote:kblue,

Nice to see you around here Bill :toast:

bnz
Fisher

Post by bnz »

Thanks guys. Have to keep up with all the action somehow. :)

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Delivery ETA is the end of this month. So I expect I can bring them to Yank Capt.
BTW, I will have some other jigs that I didn't show.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

LOL, $.05 cent butter knives from the thrift store are cheaper but you have to jig like a mofo for 1 fish.

Return to “Rod & Reels & Wraps”