White red n silver

We have a good many rod builders here and also those with much to offer about reels, so if you need help with Rods-Reels- or Wrapping do it here
permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

White red n silver

Post by permitchaser »

this is the third one i marble ,two more to go...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TidetotheMoon
Weekend Warrior

Re: White red n silver

Post by TidetotheMoon »

What size sinker could that handle. Im looking for something heavy for the bridges.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Rod was already build I just changed colors it's an ugly stick 30 to 50 lbs ,Conventional

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Miy bien hermano...vamos a pescar

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

TidetotheMoon wrote:What size sinker could that handle. Im looking for something heavy for the bridges.

everything this guy builds is crap you want one of his rods save a couple of dollars an head over to walmart
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

You guys beef is getting boring

Why dont you 2 just go somewhere and fight it out? Would that not be more efficient?
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

STRIZ wrote:You guys beef is getting boring

Why dont you 2 just go somewhere and fight it out? Would that not be more efficient?

now thats no fun i njoy this alot more then watching the one arm man trying to fight
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Lol just came back from fishing and the rattle snake is talking crap again ,any time u want ill show u what i can do with one hand .

Ron i thank u for your opinion but its not needed ,BTW i remember this arsehole talking crap bout the rods you build .....orrrrr you forgot about that???

:mrgreen: i just ate rice n beans LETS GO FOR A SWIM GK IM BUILDING U A BIG ONE :pistols:

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Raul

I am not taking sides. Sure he talked crap bout my rods but also later was all cool bout it and we even started talking and on top he was even part of the gettogether before my departure to Germany.

With you I never had a problem. However I am just saying it bores to see 2 adults going at it like nose picking snot sucking kindergarden rookies.

I believe to know where the beef is comming from but keeping that to PM or block user would be a treat to others imo

Not gonna say more. Said enough anyway
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Agree Ron but if dood attack in public im gonna attack too ,im very happy that u all love him good luck with that lol ,All i do here its post my fish and rod work ..this kid need a lesson im willing to give it to him ...since none of you have done it ...i am a MAN MY QUESTION IS if i beat the crap out him with one hand like he said ..will he press charges ???? if he beat the crap out of me i wont .....i think its fair i got one hand ....the other one i self cut it off with a knife ....im way the fak older ...i think he got a chance ....i lost my state job because i beat the crap out of my boss ...but for me it was the american dream the dude deserve every single punch with one hand i dislocaled his shoulder he was so scared n terrified he didnt press charges ....State attorney try too ,but i had to apologized in writing so didnt do any time.

So Joe come to papa tuff guy eatpop behind a keyboard everybody its tuff eh?

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

SaltyDog wrote:Miy bien hermano...vamos a pescar
Gio want to fish with u and Cody ...

Return to “Rod & Reels & Wraps”