bridge sticks

We have a good many rod builders here and also those with much to offer about reels, so if you need help with Rods-Reels- or Wrapping do it here
permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: bridge sticks

Post by permitchaser »

Moose wrote:
permitchaser wrote:Kb i used first i used metallic aqua light blue thread under....then / green / yellow / blue/ .....but i mix enamel testors with dust ,i kind of forgot how i did it ,i hope i can get the same effect on the under wraps for guides on second piece. the dust's are called vodoo, i also used the marble mud ...good luck :jester:
very, very nice work raul

thank you Moose :toast:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

STRIZ wrote:
permitchaser wrote:Kb i used first i used metallic aqua light blue thread under....then / green / yellow / blue/ .....but i mix enamel testors with dust ,i kind of forgot how i did it ,i hope i can get the same effect on the under wraps for guides on second piece. the dust's are called vodoo, i also used the marble mud ...good luck :jester:
Hey Raul you getting the pigments from Cali?

Vodoo Rods has taken the productline in big parts from Batson Enterprises. The owner Silvia has Cancer or had Cancer and gave up the biz for various reasons of enemy in the field of distributors and developers of parts n stuff.

Still waiting on a answer from him in regards to D2 epoxy. The clearest and best finish on the globe IMO

Ron ,i bought em a long time ago and i have a lot ....the magic sauce i could find out with JT where to get it ,i had bought like 4 i only got one left ,one got dry i left the little container open,the epoxy i got that one bought it a long time too,but im sure there is something similar out there ....

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Raul

Your magic sauce is here

http://voodoorods.com/t/new-products?page=1
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

STRIZ wrote:Raul

Your magic sauce is here

http://voodoorods.com/t/new-products?page=1

yup JT had told me i wonder why they change names ?on the sauce?

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Bill Haven aka Saltydoug Rods and Jim had developed the whole thing. Well the way life is things can go bad.

From what I heard one wanted to rip the other but not sure was JT rip Bill or the other way round.

Acidrod was somehow in the mix aus well. I think they took it out of their productline. D

Go on Bloodydecks and you can search and read between the lines
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Haven't been on BD in a long time,wow money is evil lol.don't care bout friendship....

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Money is not evil.... people are....

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Because of money this two guys are no longer friends ,money can change people, I used to tell that to my dad Rip always playing lotto ,he used to tell me you let me worried about that son....

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

It's not because of money...it's the person, the greed. The 7 sins Raul.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Dont get me wrong ...i like money im not a saint lol

{{{{{{Will like to hear the opinion of other members ,dont be shy go for it :thumright:}}}}}}

Some people will say that " the LOVE of money" is the root of all evil. Yes, it is evil. But what caused that greed? Money. Without money, there will not be any ..

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Rare wrote:It's not because of money...it's the person, the greed. The 7 sins Raul.
:stupid:

Thats sums it up in a one liner

People forget that the last shirt has no pockets. You go as you came.

Money? I love to spend it and have never ever as in never ever tried to ride a situation. A smile on a face is priceless. A real person/friend will always think of the other without a bill afterwards. Like oh ah huhI paid this I paid that - fu(k that sh!t

Nelson knows what I mean. He is one of those straight up dudes
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

STRIZ wrote:
Rare wrote:It's not because of money...it's the person, the greed. The 7 sins Raul.
:stupid:

Thats sums it up in a one liner

People forget that the last shirt has no pockets. You go as you came.

Money? I love to spend it and have never ever as in never ever tried to ride a situation. A smile on a face is priceless. A real person/friend will always think of the other without a bill afterwards. Like oh ah huhI paid this I paid that - fu(k that sh!t

Nelson knows what I mean. He is one of those straight up dudes

so you are saying im wrong..... and im not a straight up dude?

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

How could you be? With your age you already must of shrunk an inch or 2 lol

Nah Raul I get your point. Thing is that it could be marbles instead of coins and still the same chit.

Greed within is the culprit not the money or the marbles.

Take if ok what you need not what you wish or want

BTW I do not believe you are a greedy one.

Hialeah Factoria todo bien LMFAO
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

permitchaser wrote: so you are saying im wrong..... and im not a straight up dude?
No, he didn't say that you did. You haven't gone out with us so you wouldn't understand that's all. There is no wrong or right....if you think money is the evil...okay. I see it if it's not money, it's gold, silver, hell.........chicken and cow if you take it back that far on trade.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

I'm greedy when it comes to food I'm just faking with u guys :toast:

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Oh hell imagine this

Good one

Foodstamps system goes down country wide

I would give it an hour tops and then all hell would break loose instead of helping each other out. Prices would gauge to the sky. People would shred others to bits for a frigging rahmen noodle pack and take advantage of one another.

Not to many fighters left in the new generation. Lots of manipulated brainwashed goons with no ethics whatsoever when chit hits the fan.

My generation not all that good either but far better nonetheless. The older generation to tired - they fought their fights and just shake their heads seeing what has come.

We are human and sadly have turned carnivores to the most part and for some reason I got the feeling we are a baby t-rex just coming from the first own hunt. Ate a ton but when he grows up he will eat and kill boundless. In a way the world was always like that. Thing is in the meantime situation has changed. Everything is global and in reach, nature is being beat to pulp, and we are sawing the branch on which we sit. You know its called GREED oh and disrespect as well

The Cree Indians had it right when they said

Only after the last tree has been cut down / Only after the last river has been poisoned / Only after the last fish has been caught / Then will you find that money cannot be eaten

Can you explain greed better than that? I doubt it but dare you to

BTW I am a little far out there in the moment so please forgive my gibberish
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Agreed with the indians unfortunately some think money it is the most important thing in life,It helps a lot but it's not, for example if you are sick you can't enjoy your$$$.

Ye s bro I'm greedy with pizza lol.

Soy gandio

bigboyjames11
Old Salt

Post by bigboyjames11 »

I dont think money is evil. There are very wealthy people that do amazing things for the world. Entitlement is a different story. When people feel entitled to a certain way of life or a public perception is when money becomes evil to them and those around them. I grew up extremely poor as a child. We didnt have food, had to wear the same clothes a few days in a row, no tv etc.... As I got older my mother opened her own business then another and we went from dirty poor to millionaires in a few years. Yet I still drove a 3k used car. We stayed in the same house, same neighborhood and same friends. The only difference was now we ate everyday. We had new clothes and didnt have to live day by day. Money only enhanced our lives.

Now that I'm 30 I went to college on a baseball scholarship, graduated, moved away and started from scratch. My gf at the time, wife now, worked 2 jobs and I worked 3. We worked hard to get on our feet. And it was hard. But the money we made allowed us to take trips and enjoy each other. Now I have 1 job and it's allowing me to put her through nursing school. Its taken 6 years of grinding to get to where I'm at and the money I make lets my wife follow her dream of being a pediatric nurse. It paid for a once in a life time wedding on the beach with our close friends and family. We have 2 reliable cars and a good house in a good area.

How can money be evil if it allows all that? Our culture is evil. We've become so numb to compassion and taking care of a fellow person that now everyone is just out for themselves. When you lose trust and hope that is when evil will find you. Envy of someone with money is also evil. Dont look down on someone who has more than you. I'm sure people look at us and think we're stuck up or come from money. What they don't see is the years of 4 hours of sleep working 3 jobs to get to where I am now. I out worked coworkers and took promotions they thought they were "entitled" to. Lost a few friends along the way but thats not the moneys fault, that's people feeling entitled, jealous and envious of hard work.

Sorry for the rant but money isn't bad. It helps. Its humans which are evil.
only the big and strong survive

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Blah blah blah. What a bunch of crap. The human race is evil and capable of the most horrendous behavior. Start with schit and you end with schit.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

bigboyjames11 wrote:I dont think money is evil. There are very wealthy people that do amazing things for the world. Entitlement is a different story. When people feel entitled to a certain way of life or a public perception is when money becomes evil to them and those around them. I grew up extremely poor as a child. We didnt have food, had to wear the same clothes a few days in a row, no tv etc.... As I got older my mother opened her own business then another and we went from dirty poor to millionaires in a few years. Yet I still drove a 3k used car. We stayed in the same house, same neighborhood and same friends. The only difference was now we ate everyday. We had new clothes and didnt have to live day by day. Money only enhanced our lives.

Now that I'm 30 I went to college on a baseball scholarship, graduated, moved away and started from scratch. My gf at the time, wife now, worked 2 jobs and I worked 3. We worked hard to get on our feet. And it was hard. But the money we made allowed us to take trips and enjoy each other. Now I have 1 job and it's allowing me to put her through nursing school. Its taken 6 years of grinding to get to where I'm at and the money I make lets my wife follow her dream of being a pediatric nurse. It paid for a once in a life time wedding on the beach with our close friends and family. We have 2 reliable cars and a good house in a good area.

How can money be evil if it allows all that? Our culture is evil. We've become so numb to compassion and taking care of a fellow person that now everyone is just out for themselves. When you lose trust and hope that is when evil will find you. Envy of someone with money is also evil. Dont look down on someone who has more than you. I'm sure people look at us and think we're stuck up or come from money. What they don't see is the years of 4 hours of sleep working 3 jobs to get to where I am now. I out worked coworkers and took promotions they thought they were "entitled" to. Lost a few friends along the way but thats not the moneys fault, that's people feeling entitled, jealous and envious of hard work.

Sorry for the rant but money isn't bad. It helps. Its humans which are evil.

ok bigboyjames11 congrats you have used $ the right way ,you made it thru your hard work ,but there are some people that because of money they steal ,kill, buy drugs ,etc what i was trying to say from the beginning was because of things happen, it is what it does ,but with money you can do great things or bad things ,yes it is the humans ,for example every now and then you see a preacher with the money from his church doing wrong things etc .i think i open a can worms :nilly:

Return to “Rod & Reels & Wraps”