What should you expect here in BF Forum

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

What should you expect here in BF Forum

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

To read alot because people don't want to necessarily rewrite the same thing over and over again in every post asking a basic question.

We like to say "put your time in" because to learn something you will still have to do it and more then you want to become efficient but that is the main lesson in learning anything is putting in the Time so don't take it the wrong way Please.

If you feel that this forum is rough and you can't have fun here in this forum "do not fish at a Fishing pier" because it does get rough and words are thrown around that if you don't thicken your skin will affect you, FACT Fishing Piers can make a grown Man cry if he is walking around in panty hose. The only pier in Broward that may be a Savior for a person with thin skin may be Anglins Pier if our Non Friendly Fisherman Taz has the day off. LOL

We sometimes poke at people for fun and that is all it is Fun not to insult or degrade your character and you should poke back and if you feel they are to sharp with there words I have found seek a very clever reply and in most cases it will shut them up. Just like when we were in school we sometimes need to show people who we are.

If you are directly insulted by means of a racial slur or threat I want to hear about it so PM ME I really mean that, but if it is just banter back and forth roll with it before you PM me because this is not Day school where I am the guardian of the youngsters, We are in most cases Adults here and should be able to verbally work out our indifference's I would hope.

Yes No question is stupid but we still may make fun of the question because it was silly, we do not mean to insult we are just being smart asses.

I would like to see everyone comfortable here and get something great from your experience here at Boatless Fishing Forum be it knowledge, new friends new experiences, with that said we can't make everyone happy and I accept that so if your not happy and don't like the way we do things here it is best if you moved along I don't mean to be so frank but I can't make this forum catered to one person because there is many personality's here sorry.

My PM box is open and I have no problem reading your suggestions or complaints.
So I hope you find the info you seek there is more than a lot of info here and more is posted everyday and I hope your cooler gets fuller and your time at this sport becomes better.

I also hope I have not offended anyone just speaking my mind.
_________Yours Truly... the Boatless Fisherman...aka ....Tommy A..............a Fishing Friend
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Rare
SHARKER

Re: What should you expect here in BF Forum

Post by Rare »

Good morning Mr tommy aka boatless fisherman I have tried numerous of times sending you a private message and email with no response. 10x I have gone to the pier to see you but you seem to disappear every time I coming. I have called you a handful of times and I hear you at the other and then you hang up and it goes straight to voicemail afterwards. Please do not ignore me like I do kblue..your friend, Rare

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

That was you Rare IIIIII thought it was Gruntking Whhhooops I will answer next time you have my number right 3825-633 thats a secret number
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Rare wrote:Good morning Mr tommy aka boatless fisherman I have tried numerous of times sending you a private message and email with no response. 10x I have gone to the pier to see you but you seem to disappear every time I coming. I have called you a handful of times and I hear you at the other and then you hang up and it goes straight to voicemail afterwards. But Please do not ignore kbue like you do me...kblue is your friend, not Rare

--- boatless automatic typo correction program ---

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Well put Tommy.....
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

DragonFire
Weekend Warrior

Post by DragonFire »

Finally!!!! That was well written Tommy :toast: shoreline fishing can be really rewarding... but like anything else in life... You will run into @$# at times..
Have respect for your fellow fishermen out there and it will be return...... and like I said there are a handful of Locals everywhere you go that seem to think they
own every fish/location out there.... that's something that we all have to live with...but on fishing forum there is no such thing as a "Local" here...... I have respect for
everybody and anybody until they cross a line with me.... but I also will mess with people and that's part of fishing... Learn how to handle it and give it back (in a fun way)
and life for you here and anywhere else will be a lot easier..... :dude:

Again well said Tommy... I wish more forums wouldn't give in to so much PC that is running out there :pistols:

phillybass
Seasoned Fisher

Post by phillybass »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Tight Lines and Burning Drags!!!

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Expect here ? Spam spam and more spam
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Return to “SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY PRESENTED BY ???????????????”