Snook Research

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hey Jeff ...aka Bridgefisher, could you do me a big favor if you have Lisa's Email send it to me, I am going to edit the snook research posts and want to include all drop offs for our area also. I know you have dropped off many Snook and may have her Email.

I would like to see more people involved in this so I want to help promote and bring peoples awareness to it and I can use the forum to do so.

Thanks alot, Tom

Oh we have to catch up with each other soon, how's Ray and Bret ? tell em to stop by the forum.

SaLtWaTeR_ExTrAvAgAnZa
Fisher

Kudos to the carcass donations...and Lisa

Post by SaLtWaTeR_ExTrAvAgAnZa »

For those of you who are donating this year...THANK YOU. Every donation makes a huge difference. I personally like to filet my fish in the backyard, and found inconvient to donate, until; I kept the carcasses preserved in my freezer. I know that officers will patrol the piers to find carcasses near the beginning and end of seasons as well. (Newport)

I thought of it as a great idea to have a list of all the donations kept for posting at the end of season. It may encourage people to take the extra 5 minute drive to donate...

Tight Lines,

Brett
Wake up, party, fish, munch, school, party, nap, more fishing, more partying, more munching, sleep...repeat.

onshore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by onshore »

Any drop-off locations on the East-Central coast ?
Bill
Beach & Bay Inspector

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”