looking for memorial day ideas

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
gdm phil
SHARKER

looking for memorial day ideas

Post by gdm phil »

I want to take my wife and Mason to a nice place for memorial day, looking to a marina type hotel on the water so we can get to it by boat, any ideas?
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: looking for memorial day ideas

Post by baseball4life702 »

gdm phil wrote:I want to take my wife and Mason to a nice place for memorial day, looking to a marina type hotel on the water so we can get to it by boat, any ideas?
Stay off the water that's my 2 cents... Every googan and their mother is gonna be out there. Have a BBQ maybe fish off the beach, shoot some fireworks, but I've gone out from Miami, Broward and keys and it's always a nightmare.
Best marina type hotels I know about are all in the keys though.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

baseball4life702 wrote:
gdm phil wrote:I want to take my wife and Mason to a nice place for memorial day, looking to a marina type hotel on the water so we can get to it by boat, any ideas?
Stay off the water that's my 2 cents... Every googan and their mother is gonna be out there. Have a BBQ maybe fish off the beach, shoot some fireworks, but I've gone out from Miami, Broward and keys and it's always a nightmare.
Best marina type hotels I know about are all in the keys though.
I have been out on the holiday thats why I want to go somewhere and park
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

I'm sure u have man I just meant even getting from point A-B can be rough, but are u looking for just the day or overnight cuz I'm sure a lot is booked already but I've done la Jolla resort which is affordable down in the keys and the islander resort before it became a guy Harvey outpost so I'm sure the price is through the roof now.. But both have dockage. Chit almost all the ones in the keys have dockage.
I dunno about up your way aren't most the hotels landlocked by the beach?

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Good luck places are packed
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Come on down to the fort, I'll pitch ya a tent and y'all can sing kumbaya by the fire.

Look north around Vero/Sebastian. Little lady and I go there to get away from the noise.

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”