From the 3 finger mullets and sour grapes gang

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: From the 3 finger mullets and sour grapes gang

Post by fishnfool73 »

permitchaser wrote:Happy New Year ! to all :toast:

@gk i try to be nice and tell you where you fail ,but nooooo you dont want to litsen ,im gonna tell ya anyway thats how nice i am ,JUST LOOK AT DIKS AVATAR THAT DUDE CRUSH YOU DESTROYED YOU ,ITS SAD spend over $6000 to catch a little puppy yf and wahoo size average Miami ,smh hope this help :bom:
No shame in being outfished by Rob. The guy has been designing rods and fishing long range for 30 years. Besides dude had a hot hand going. These trips are weird like that. I have seen great fishermen lose a big fish and go cold for days down there it happens. 120 lbs is a puppy yft and 40 lb wahoo is average for Miami ? Love for that to be true if so I need to fish with you (tommy
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

sorry if i hurt your feelings my comments were not to you...read it says @ GK ,when do we ever talk here???

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

permitchaser wrote:sorry if i hurt your feelings my comments were not to you...read it says @ GK ,when do we ever talk here???
Never said you hurt my feelings. Just pointing out facts and asking if 40 lb wahoo were average in Miami.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

gk--- wahoos are 40 pounders???? is his yf 120 pounder ?

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

ok lets see i caught a wahoo close to 30 lbs bottom fishing no wire ...Ricky cuban old man caught one close to 40 lbs in Miami yes ... there is no yf here i caught a nice Bf at night over 25 lbs many many years ago ...i got the pic of all fishes ah cudaman caught a big wahoo all from miami yessssss and im talking about regular fishermen not charters ...

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”