Photo ID Required

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Photo ID Required

Post by Kingofthesea »

Gentlemen there is a serious problem developing on our Forum reguarding illegal immigration requiring your attention. I believe we should require photo ID's be submitted with all new applications starting immediately because we don't know who these new people are, where they come from or even what they look like. Just today an immigrant named Lil' Wade crossed the boarder from freaking Alabama! Is Lil' Wade a 10 year old kid sneaking out of his trailer at night or a white supremacist with a swastika carved into his skinhead? Without a pic we just don't know.

Today, Jarred, my petition co-chair brought a more disturbing situation to my attention. Previously banned nut jobs like Miguel356 are trying to get back online using a disguise. Let's be honest in the entire universe who besides Miguel356 would come up with HUMUHUMUNUKUAPUA the Hawaiian fish prized by spearos? Only one person in our entire database comes up. Miguel356 ..................we have reason to believe he's back!!!! Has anyone ever met a Hawaiian that fished Rod and reel? Never. Bet he also wants in on the Yankee trip in July. If we required photo ID's we would have known immediately he was back when he submitted a ten year old pic with the head cut off.

I say lets make the Forum Great Again by requiring photo ID's. Maybe they could even be turned into avatars like we did with that kid Rare. At least, we know what that insect looks like when he tells us his lies.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”