Off-roading Mods

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
bluewaves
Fisher

Off-roading Mods

Post by bluewaves »

Anybody into off-roading here? I would like to make my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, off-road worthy. I have started with buying a set of fender flares and mud tires. I also plan to add body armors to it. Is Poison Spyder a highly recommended brand? Any other suggestions?

CassandraGonzales
Fisher

Re: Off-roading Mods

Post by CassandraGonzales »

Hello!
If you want your car to be ready for off-road, you must buy not only tires. To be ready for all situations on the road, you must also take care of the availability of all spare parts for repairing your car. Tires are your safety on the road! You must choose the most suitable option for travel. I do not have the same car and I can't say which tires are the best, but you can find out a lot of information on this site AutoExpertGuides. Also, never forget the spare tire! 8) Also if you want to be ready for off-road you have to buy best tire inflator. You can be sure that you are ready to travel. :thumright:

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Off-roading Mods

Post by fishnfool73 »

Lol spam
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”