Child rapist gets 30 days in jail.

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Child rapist gets 30 days in jail.

Post by Username28 »

Yet a joint gets you YEARS...It is truly sickening how BACKWARDS our government is!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/justice/m ... ?hpt=hp_t2
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

migs24
Old Salt

Re: Child rapist gets 30 days in jail.

Post by migs24 »

Love our system :roll: What really chaps my a$$ is that we have to pay for his food and housing.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Please post the case of a joint getting someone years. That being said this case was messed up. He should have done years for statutory rape. Our judicial system is a failure on its best days.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

ffishermen1
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ffishermen1 »

very sad day for justice to see this outcome.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

fishnfool73 wrote:Please post the case of a joint getting someone years. That being said this case was messed up. He should have done years for statutory rape. Our judicial system is a failure on its best days.
Ok, so 6 months to a year, with a DRUG conviction on your record, that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Its pretty sad when some RAPES A CHILD, and gets 30 days, but you get caught with a JOINT and you go to jail for alot longer.
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

i knew a guy that got caught with a quarter pound of weed his bond was around 100 grand or so then i saw a guy on the news for rape his bond was 25 grand

there really is something wrong with our whole system

i mean whats up with obama fliping us the bird during his bs speech ?

why isnt the story about the 2 kids that beat up the old white guy being plasterd everywhere like that lil punk trayvon i mean seriously whats wrong with america
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

gruntking wrote:i knew a guy that got caught with a quarter pound of weed his bond was around 100 grand or so then i saw a guy on the news for rape his bond was 25 grand

there really is something wrong with our whole system

i mean whats up with obama fliping us the bird during his bs speech ?

why isnt the story about the 2 kids that beat up the old white guy being plasterd everywhere like that lil punk trayvon i mean seriously whats wrong with america
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

SaltyDog wrote:As usual you're totally off a joint doesn't get you much a notice to appear and maybe a month's worth of a drug program. :roll: You must have got busted recently or something with some weed because you keep going back to that. I agree the rapist getting a slap on the wrist but..............................................
FYI...I have no drug charges of any sort, or dui's on my record. I see what happens to everyone else. Look around, you'll see that a joint does NOT get you JUST a ticket. Not quite sure where you got that info from.....

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

:stupid: that's been my experience as well.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Then if you would please, explain how a COUPLE people I know, with NO PRIORS except speeding tickets, NO DUI's, NO DRUG charges, have spent 6-12 mos in the Downtown hotel for a joint? 1 of which I was with when they got caught with it. He didnt fight the cop, he knew the consequences of his actions, but the idea that 6-12 months for a simple joint. I can give you their names in a pvt, and you can look it up yourself if you choose. Its all public record.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

SaltyDog wrote:I find that hard to believe is it possible they couldn't afford to post bond? Even then a judge would release after arraignment don't know. All I know if I know quite a few people unfortunately who have been busted with small amounts of pot none of them spent a night in jail. :scratch: Its whatever I am just letting you know that's not how it works.
Like I said, I know of 2 personally, and who knows how many others. I dont have to worry about it, cause I dont smoke, well, I shouldnt say I dont, but its very rare, last time was over 2 years ago. My question to everyone about this is, why is everyones case different?

Thelonereeler
Fisher

Post by Thelonereeler »

The entire government structure is so far from what the framers imagined that they must surely be rolling in their graves.
We have become what we were fighting in the cold war.
We have replaced the constitution with commercial coeds, statutes, ordinances and policies or whatever else they want to call violating the constitution.

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”