B.O.L.O.

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

B.O.L.O.

Post by fishnfool73 »

And no not that one. As some one that has been on this forum for a year or three , I have seen the characters come and go over the years. Been through what I would call the forums Golden Age to the shadow of what it once was and has become now. Was just wondering what has become of some clowns , kooks, and knowledgeable people that used to grace us with their thoughts on here. Some I know went to banned camp never to return others stopped fishing for various reasons.

So anyways wondering what happened to MOJO, 4WHEELANGLER, BACKWOODS, and the whole TEAMWHOOPED crew. Feel free to add names of your own or contribute to this walk down memory lane. I do miss some of the epic threads of comedy and ripping on other anglers on here. Some of you missed a great time others just missed having your feelings hurt. (tommy
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: B.O.L.O.

Post by SaltyDog »

Jettypark,cowgirl,basshole,bridgefisher,skunkape aka james380, chevy juan,frentals,frayedknot,alex07,
i will post more as they become available the last part of the post was hillarious Chris oh one mullet, snookmaster, stingray,kungfu fisherman old man Rick i cant remember his forum id tho old salt from Carolinas,one of my pier rat protege get the net ok now im done for now oh and nmpfly lol ohh what was buddys name hugging the tarpon oh yea bigboifishing :roll:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Killula

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Ricky

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Old man Rick works at BPS. He went to the Tugas with us last year. JAMES got married , had a kid, and became a beer expert. JETTYPARKs account got zapped by accident and he is now DRAGONFIRE I think. BRIDGEFISHER pretty sure that was Jeff , he is traveling the world fishing on charter boats when he is not mountain biking. Last I heard COWBOY JUSTIN and his numerous aliass on here is a long distance trucker traveling the country. KILLULA was fishing boats a lot but fell off the face of the earth a year or so ago. RICKY was in Cali last I heard working on some mass transit project I believe Another one for the list RSHIELD ?
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

(tommy
nmpfly,
basshole69,
miamipescador,
cowboyjustin
Landol45

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

diggin4grouper,
fixed80(did see him when we went to SI)
BigBoiFishing
uglycardman (Used to run into at jacks from time to time)

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Pretty sure BASSHOLE/MIAMIPESCADOR were the same person and pretty sure he still graces us with his reports here now under a new handle.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Cubanexpress i called him a couple of times never answer ,gave up.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

I wonder what happened to the nuttier than squirrel crap spear fishing Coast Guard calling ...... not saying his name he is like Beetlejuice say it three times and he reappears.
Last edited by fishnfool73 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Na, basshole is Laz and miamipescador is Jorge. You can see both in miamipescador's youtube video ....keys adventure

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

madangler the kid on a kayak badarse fisherman :dude:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Yea Chris but dragon doesnt post either

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

This is epic... HAHA

Cowboyjustin, now there is a gem... I miss those shenanigans. Acid ryan and warren. Yeah man, lot of the older crowd went away... 4wheel angler, I fished with him a few times, I really liked him, good people.

-Swordfish

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

getthenet tyler he was your protege ? @saltydog he got to cool to fish found out about the gym and hoes

onemullet is still a douche bag he hangs out at haulover he actually called me a couple weeks ago thinking i would go fishing with him dumb cuban
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

fishnfool73 wrote:Pretty sure BASSHOLE/MIAMIPESCADOR were the same person and pretty sure he still graces us with his reports here now under a new handle.

miamipescador or jorge's new handle is coronaNlime or something like that lol

floridahogfish

adriankid35 (got instafame and hasnt returned)

rikjaard (sp?)

and there was this one guy who used to fish anglins....long har pony tail...weird on and off the forum, used to play some weird music while he slept on the T...he got banned for something, dont remember what though....username? i dunno

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

MOOSE RIJKARD is Ricky that I answered to a few posts up.

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

fishnfool73 wrote:MOOSE RIJKARD is Ricky that I answered to a few posts up.
thanks. now that i read that i remember juan telling me that.

i was just browsing and the weird guy was username28.....this is the thread that made me remmeber...my memory is really :shaking2:

Years later and here is Marky Mark

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Moose wrote:

i was just browsing and the weird guy was username28.....this is the thread that made me remmeber...my memory is really :shaking2:

Username aka Cowboy Justin and I forget the other few he had here lol see above for him as well.

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

fishnfool73 wrote:
Moose wrote:

Username aka Cowboy Justin and I forget the other few he had here lol see above for him as well.
oh man....looks like i missed all the fun back in the day. i caught the tail end and it was still ridiculous.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Moose wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:Pretty sure BASSHOLE/MIAMIPESCADOR were the same person and pretty sure he still graces us with his reports here now under a new handle.

miamipescador or jorge's new handle is coronaNlime or something like that lol

floridahogfish he got his mommy to buy him a charter boat works alot

adriankid35 (got instafame and hasnt returned)

rikjaard (sp?)

and there was this one guy who used to fish anglins....long har pony tail...weird on and off the forum, used to play some weird music while he slept on the T...he got banned for something, dont remember what though....username? i dunno
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Username aka Cowboy Justin and I forget the other few he had here lol see above for him as well.[/quote]

oh man....looks like i missed all the fun back in the day. i caught the tail end and it was still ridiculous.[/quote]

Death threats , hoping people got cancer, legit gun threats some of the best trolling I have seen online...good times. (tommy

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Chris - Ricky aka rikjaard is in Canada. working his a$$ off. Last thing I know is he will be visiting soon. Gonna be a blast when he hits Leipzig

Here is a good one. (OK note I know he is still on here diff handle. He is one of those I just cant stand)

NOAH

Big braga$$ Douche
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

It's nice following Ricky kicking brown bears cubs down and fishing in the cold.....

Moose, I should have known he will post in the Bill Baggs section.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Bucket head?
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

crashmister wrote:Bucket head?
That was Zach (Team Rebel)

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

STRIZ wrote:
Chris - Ricky aka rikjaard is in Canada. working his a$$ off. Last thing I know is he will be visiting soon. Gonna be a blast when he hits Leipzig

Here is a good one. (OK note I know he is still on here diff handle. He is one of those I just cant stand)

NOAH

Big braga$$ Douche

I talk to Noah pretty regularly he just got bored
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Yeah, Noah is pretty funny. We might have been cast netting from a bridge in the keys that we shouldn't....and we hear a car honk a few times. I get a text from Noah and says the party will be there soon. Oh, it was him honking and he is coming back...Well, not the case....fuker called the cops on us and said there were guys casting their nets on lobster. I must say that was pretty funny sht. We lol with the cops about the lobster about cast netting a lobster from way up above....but Noah knew if you said lobster they will get there asap.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Rare wrote:Yeah, Noah is pretty funny. We might have been cast netting from a bridge in the keys that we shouldn't....and we hear a car honk a few times. I get a text from Noah and says the party will be there soon. Oh, it was him honking and he is coming back...Well, not the case....fuker called the cops on us and said there were guys casting their nets on lobster. I must say that was pretty funny sht. We lol with the cops about the lobster about cast netting a lobster from way up above....but Noah knew if you said lobster they will get there asap.
Wtf are you freaking kidding me ?
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Robalo (sp)
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”